Finally Found Where I Belong

Thank you for the clarification. Perhaps Seventh Crow just writes in a more opressive tone which is all a part of style. After all if we were in person and i could distinguish body language and tone there wouldn't have been confusion. I'm not hostile just a little taken aback to say this sort of thing and have people of the same mindset "shoot me down" so to speak. I could expect that from people who aren't in the lifestlye but then again i'm no pro to this lifestyle or anything. I don't want to step on any toes but i'm not the type to back down if i feel i've been misjudged. Perhaps you were just able to say the same thing in a less aggressive way. Thanks for the view.

7th-Crow said some things in reply to my first post about my situation; it was not what I wanted to hear, but I knew it was on target (and turned out to be so). I appreciated the non-sugarcoatedness of it.

Last edited:
Welcome. And if you're hunting "unicorns", I suppose I'm wondering if they exist, if not actively searching. I don't know why there wouldn't be more. Most of the women I know personally who consider themselves poly seem to be happy with one man between two or more women. I've never known (personally) an active poly relationship with one woman and more than one man. I actually find THAT sort of relationship as a bit odd since I've always thought of men as less willing to share a woman with another man than a woman willing to share. And men being less comfortable with eachother physically, which is common if not always sexual between poly women. But that's just me.

hm, odd huh? ;)

I don't find it odd at all. although I run across those who do quite often. what makes it odd exactly? I am finding it quite normal...!

I prefer the non-sugar coated approach myself and often give it.... however, I hope that by saying it is my opinion or my experience people realize that it is just that. Sometimes joking in text form doesn't go over well, I took 7th's comment as a just that, a joke out of frustration for the situation.... what he says is true in my opinion.... unicorns are a bit of a fantasy.

Redpepper- I explained why it seemed odd to me in the very next line. I just haven't known men personally willing or able to share with another man. But I'm glad you have found your loves and they share that ability. Maybe in NYC men are "supposed" to be "dogs" and women are "sluts" if they "cheat" with another man? But a bi chick is "hot" and actually sought after. I don't know. Not my mentality, but it does seem the overwhelming opinion here. :rolleyes:

Yes I saw that. I was hoping for an expansion on that. I live on the west coast. But I think it is mostly the men I chose to have in my life and who I am as a woman with a strong 70's feminist mother that ruled the roost. I certainly don't do that though... Hmmm... Still trying to work that out.

But I think it is mostly the men I chose to have in my life .

I can attest that the disaproving pressure exerted by straight mono men towards me is considerable even though it is subtly spoken about. I think it is much easier for people to accept the MFF arrangement then the FMM one. I am not surprised there is less of them...err me.

I think it is definitely the men you choose to have in your life..of which I am happy and proud to be a part of.....maybe I'm just not very manly:eek:

Last edited:
Back