Are we going mainstream?

Mark1npt

Did anyone besides me catch the little clip on the Fox O'Reilly show about polyamory the other night?

Also, a main page on AOL had a wonderful story/article about open marriage with the author of a book on the subject. (Sounds more like poly to me) The link is below.

http://www.aolhealth.com/healthy-li...om/healthy-living/relationships/open-marriage

Just click on the link, it's good reading and really touches on a lot of the issues, like jealousy, that we have here in the poly world.:)

Last edited:
It's nice to have some well spoken representatives bringing poly into the light. I like how she points out that it's NOT an anomaly to need more than one person... the HONESTY is what is rare about polyamory.

I'm currently re-reading / actually finishing this time around her book. It's a really good read and I think that a lot of what she has to say about her sexuality as a woman is pertinent to my own experiences. The last time I started it was when we had first started giving poly a try and this time around now that I have a boyfriend again I decided I needed to check it out at the library again and finish it this time.

My wife just finished the book and handed it over to my OSO....with special emphasis on her reading the last 3-4 chapters especially. Ours is not the typical "open" marriage as we are a committed and exclusive poly threesome. Yet, my wife felt there were some significant parts in the book that applied to our situation as a threesome and our marriage in general. While not a great book, it may well bring some good understanding to some tricky points in these multiple partner relationships......IMO

Back