Told it was over as secondary because partner could not meet needs?

In her mind I am Mono, that is how it came out in the breakup and she keeps posting it as such. I wanted to finally correct that as I don't believe I had addressed it before.

She applied her thoughts to a situation which does not exactly mirror ours so insight is hard to glean.

I agree with you, if she wanted to paint it as having issues being a hinge with partners whom didn't have other partners of their own I would understand that completely. I know that was becoming a lot on her.

Gawd, I hate when someone makes a decision for me, as if I am unable to take care of myself.

That is what is frustrating about this story to me. I mean, being broken up with is a painful event no matter the reasoning, but this reason is just odd. What is she, your case worker? Odd.

I don't understand her anymore. I am not sure I can even be friends with her. She ended things is a very selfish fashion and I can't condone that by trying to maintain a forced friendship. She broke my heart in the way she ended things drastically without even attempting to address any issue. She dumped them on me and ran. She didn't even tell me the issues until she was ready to drop me, some things she didn't even say until after. I don't even want to talk to her at this point, if she cared and wanted friendship there were better ways to handle it.

I'm sorry you are dealing with that. Some people just are not good breaker-uppers. Sigh. :(

If they were, they'd be better relationshippers in general -- forthright, considerate, etc.

Do your best to TLC yourself in this healing time.

Namaste,
Galagirl

Thanks GalaGirl

I'm working on healing. I love her and think she trampled all over me at the same time. Feel very betrayed by the ending, that it is was an undeserved way to end. I don't even know what to do at this point except to interact as little as possible

Back