Another one down... :(

happybird

So, 3 weeks ago, my happy little triad officially was no more. We started having random issues that just could not be resolved. It's been rough. She's my best friend, and she's already seriously dating someone, which hurts, but we hope she is happy. I miss her terribly, but hubby and I are doing great together. I logged on here for the first time in a long time today, and it's great to see some of you guys doing so well. PLEASE take my advice...do the work, cherish what you have right now. This can work...which is part of what makes this breakup so sad. I feel like it should have worked.

Anyway, don't wanna drag the forum down too much.
I'll be around..who knows, maybe we will stumble upon another unicorn someday! ;)

oh happybird, I am so sorry to hear that
You worked so hard....!
Thanks for the words of advice. I stand behind you on them. It's a lot of work, but so worth it for so many reasons....
I'm glad you and your husband are doing okay and have each other to lean on and love.

hugs to you both...

I'm sorry to hear this. I do not know anything about your situation but, your advice is good. It is worth it and it is work. I just would like to add that it takes work from all parties.

Vol

If we were all paid for the work we put into relationships we wouldn't need jobs! :rolleyes:

Sorry Happybird, take care

Back