st.cloud fl area/ i want to understand

misunderstood

Hello, right now i just want to learn more about this, i believe that i am capable of loving more then one person. Most people don't see this every logical. And i would like to be able to express my believes. The person i am with is only okay with me seeing another woman. but why does it have to be that way. male or female to me they are the same to me. please give me some tips or ideas. or maybe ......just maybe there is a young female, who would like to met me. i am very open minded.

Hi misunderstood,

First off in most mono eyes our community is not understood, but as long as you are honest with yourself and your partners you will be fine. There are bumps in the road but all relationships have them.

oh boy here we go again. Queue the accusations of sexism and misogyny about how the your partner is only OK with another woman because that kind of relationship isn't real.

learning

Hmmmm...the first thing that jumped out at me in this post...was the request for a 'young female'. If you want to learn more about polyamory, why can't you hope to learn from members on this site of any age. This is a site that is not focused on 'hook ups', but of the like minded. I may not post here a lot, because I am spending more time reading through the mass amount of information available. That might be a good start. Or seek out those members that you see have been very active in answering others concerns.

This is a site that is not focused on 'hook ups', but of the like minded. I may not post here a lot, because I am spending more time reading through the mass amount of information available. That might be a good start.

Good advice, start with the Golden Nuggets page. It links to tons of threads with volumes of info.

If you find that you have a more specific concern or question you might get more direct responses.

Back