I really like the this forum is the first environment I have ever been in

I haven't read it, but when I read the back-it didn't interest me. :eek:
I thought about getting it anyway-but I really hate to spend money on a book I may not find interesting or helpful.

Slight hijack-

I was checking out poly-get togethers, camps and stuff. There isn't anything where we live (in Alaska) but I was contemplating trying to find one we could go to in order to just meet other people face to face who have "been there done that" and might be able to share thoughts and suggestions. I'm not interested in "picking anyone up", just meeting people and making friends, have either of you thought of that or done it?

I'm not interested in "picking anyone up", just meeting people and making friends, have either of you thought of that or done it?

Redpepper, her husband and me go to monthly poly meetings. They are focussed on learning how to deal with issues although of course people find "interests" through the meetings. They used to terrify me because quite frankly Redpepper is a hot item and I was worried someone would wisk her away LOL!!

Seriously the meetings are very interesting and some good friends have formed.

Vegas is weird like that; so many "scenes" and whatnot that have a strong presence in even sall towns are totally lacking here because so many people move in and out so quickly. :(

It's really tough to track down groups and whatnot, a lot of dead ends.

we haven't found anything near us either hma. But what I found, I found online. The bigger cities (seattle, new york, san fran) seem to be key places.

Back