The problem with forums...

is that when I have something awesome happen, and I want to share (non-identifying) details about it as well as my feelings - but the people involved are on the same forums - I tend to not say anything for fear of hurting/offending/irritating people - how THEY feel may not be on the same page as how *I* feel - and they might get put off hearing/reading my thoughts.

BLAH.

IT was an awesome night. S'all I'm going to say. *sigh* :cool:

I completely know what you are saying. And if you have no one IRL to talk to you go a little nuts wanting to say something to someone.
If you ever want to talk to someone who understands drop me a PM and we can share stories. :D

I can relate.... but for me, I hold back for fear of alienating myself. Sometimes this vanilla world sucks. *sigh*

Yep - vanilla can suck. Especially when there's all sorts of fun flavours out there to try ;)

Although I have a tendency to get stuck on one flavour - I'm kinda obsessive that way... currently its black cherry ... wonder what THAT says about me??? :p :eek: :rolleyes:

Not like I can tell my co-workers that I not only enjoy having my ass beat, but last night was particularly nice - since it hasn't happened in a while...

On a funny note - I'm *waiting* for neighbors to bring up the fact that my husband was VERY close with a cute blonde yesterday in my driveway. Apparently it was QUITE the hug :D

Back