Guys who shave... down there

I shaved twice, both times were followed by several days of misery, now I shave nothing, unless prepping for a tattoo.

I shaved twice, both times were followed by several days of misery, now I shave nothing, unless prepping for a tattoo.

Had the same trouble, but a personal hair trimmer, rather than a shave seems to work much better, without the misery.

I've shaved down there once or twice but I am extremely hairy all over so it grows back too fast and razor burn down there really sucks.

Full Brazialian is much easier then shaving

I tried shaving but mustered enough courage to get a full Brazilian and have been doing do for the last year. I personally think it feels fantastic, just walking around..LOL. I also think it is much nicer for your partner if you have an active physical relationship,especially that involves oral etc..Hope that helps..:)

I also think it is much nicer for your partner if you have an active physical relationship,especially that involves oral etc.

No! No! No! I LOVE burying my face in a full bush of pubic hair. It's like a warm fuzzy pet. Belly hair, chest hair, beards, it what makes a man a man for this pansexual girl.

If youre balding on top of your head, by all means buzz the whole head, but keep the beard, keep the chest hair and pubes.

ONE WOMAN'S OPINION against the tide of fashion.

I like hairs too. I love burying my face in hairy chests, etc. Make sure to check with your partner if you're doing for them, or the surprise might not be a good one!

See I'm the opposite, Mags - I don't like hair down there. Thankfully Runic Wolf shaves down there and I think Wendigo is just naturally the way I like it.

However, I do not like guys who shave or wax their whole bodies. I love rubbing the soft hairs on Runic Wolf's belly and the way Wendigo's beard feels on my skin. I love running my fingers through their hair while they go down on me.

I also shave for them. I initially did it was a wedding night surprise for Runic Wolf (he'd asked me once and I was afraid to, but a friend dared me to, so I did.)

When I have my face in a guy's bushy crotch, I breathe deeply again and again. I love the smell of a man! It is such a turn-on for me. The pubic hair holds that fragrance. If a guy has denuded the region, it feels nice but doesn't have the same intoxicatingly sexy smell.

With regard to shaving:

(Sorry for the length of this post - I started to formulate a reply a while back while reading this thread and it took on an essay-like life of it's own...)

Dude has a preference for trimming his pubes. I am, apparently, a women who prefers men's genitals to be "au naturale." Not that it's a big deal for me but if I was the Empress of Hair Removal then Dude would leave his pubes intact and wax his back.

Trimming the pubes, to me, is the worst of both worlds. The natural hair has a taper to the end that makes it less "pokey" and trimming cuts the hair through the thick part of the shaft and gets rid of the natural softening taper. Thus, I find trimmed pubes to be pokey and irritating to my sensitive areas. A smooth shave just looks creepy and unnatural to me. (Seen it, not experienced it...so for those of you who like the feel, I'll buy that it may be so and grant that the feel may overcome the look.). Having said that, it's not a big deal to me if Dude chooses to trim for personal comfort reasons (heat, clean-up, etc) - just a personal preference, not a requirement, I can accommodate. (MrS teases Dude when he trims that he is just trying to make his penis look larger – and, since Dude doesn't need any help in that arena, it must just be vanity.)

MrS is an all or none kind of guy. Head is either shaved or long. Beard is full or none. He has never shaved or trimmed his boy bit fur but if he did (at the request of an as-yet-unmet person other that me) I imagine it would be the same way (just asked him – says it seems like an unnecessary effort at this point).

One of our roommates used to shave his chest (at the request of his boyfriend). I didn't like to hug him without a shirt on because the stubble “scritched” my cheek...

For me (I know this was about boy bits – but equal time for the ladies...eh?) - I once shaved completely “down there” because MrS asked me to. Was irritated afterwards (so no tactile advantage for me, regardless of his experience) and the growing back part was itchy and awful. I'm not very hairy to start with so the front part (on the mons pubis) is not very bushy but this is where the majority of the discomfort was. So now...I shave the labia only, from the perineum to the clitoral hood. (Bic safety razor while sitting in the shower so I can see what I am doing – I'm fairly flexible.) MrS prefers this when giving me Oral Favours and, if I go a while without shaving, I don't get any itching or other discomfort in this area (which is even less hairy than my other not very hairy parts).

So, shave the (14 or so) hairs under my arms, pluck the few stray nipple hairs I occasionally sprout, shave the labia with every shower – total time spent = 2 minutes. My legs on the other hand...damn, I HATE shaving my legs. Shave them in the summer (poorly) – ankles to knees, front only. Winter I let them go or use duct tape as a leg wax to remove the thickest of it. Had them “sugared” twice - 1st time was awesome – so smooth! 2nd time wasn't any better than my duct tape solution... If there were a truly permanent hair removal method for legs I would pay excellent money to take advantage of it!

I do!

Feels better without hair!
Not that hard to do
I enjoy doing it
My girl loves it too,
She shaves her too.... soooo why I wont?:D

I do shave my down under...

I have trimmed for several years and my girlfriend loved it. i then started shaving and have for a couple years. She was a little unsure and suprised at first and then fell in love with it. I love it too. It looks and feels sexy. I also know that pleasing my girlfriend is definately a must and makes a great experience to the sexiness. I haven't had a negative reaction from any girl because of their turn on of being taken care of. Oh by the way, I am a straight male. I am of maybe on the smaller to average in size but don't feel at all that its the reason why i shave. Its not really the size that matters, its's how you use it. As far as any other guys feeling insecure about maybe being seen in a locker room, I think probably other guys may or have themselves tried it at least once or at least others curious. Don't you think? A lot of guys I know have or do do it themselves. Most guys it doesn't come up in much conversation. I am so into it that I am going permanent with it with electrolysis. I've never considered going back. I like my body.
Hope you all feel the same way.....

I shave down under...

I have trimmed for several years and my girlfriend loved it. i then started shaving and have for a couple years. She was a little unsure and suprised at first and then fell in love with it. I love it too. It looks and feels sexy. I also know that pleasing my girlfriend is definately a must and makes a great experience to the sexiness. I haven't had a negative reaction from any girl because of their turn on of being taken care of. Oh by the way, I am a straight male. I am of maybe on the smaller to average in size but don't feel at all that its the reason why i shave. Its not really the size that matters, its's how you use it. As far as any other guys feeling insecure about maybe being seen in a locker room, I think probably other guys may or have themselves tried it at least once or at least others curious. Don't you think? A lot of guys I know have or do do it themselves. Most guys it doesn't come up in much conversation. I am so into it that I am going permanent with it with electrolysis. I've never considered going back. I like my body.
Hope you all feel the same way.....

When I have my face in a guy's bushy crotch, I breathe deeply again and again. I love the smell of a man! It is such a turn-on for me. The pubic hair holds that fragrance. If a guy has denuded the region, it feels nice but doesn't have the same intoxicatingly sexy smell.

No kidding. One of my boyfriends smells like curry and/or pencil shavings. totally intoxicating. :D

I think I complained about hair getting stuck in my throat, and this time he said 'but I trimmed!' so I guess he was listening. :) Didn't help though. :p *ptui*

My hubby has shaved before, and I don't care about the look either way, but it does seem to be more pokey as it grows back. Sometimes he chooses to give his penis a mustache, which sounds really weird, but it's actually really good looking. In general he just tries to keep the underside and main bush part trimmed down.

As for me, I've been through all sorts of phases! I am surprised however with how long this thread is, that no one has mentioned coochy after shave protection mist. It's exactly what it sounds like. Since finding that, I don't get razor burn, but it doesn't stop the itch as it grows back, and no matter how much willpower I have, I always end up scratching in my sleep and wake up to painful bumps. So I try to keep everything trimmed into a nice little triangle so there's less discomfort. I've been toying with the idea of saving up for the laser hair removal though. Does anyone know what sort of cost is involved with that?

Me, I don't think I'd like it if my boyfriend decided to shave down there. Completely shaved is just so...pre-pubescent, it's a bit creepy. He trims though, and I appreciate that.

the first time I shaved down there, it made me a little insecure. It made me feel like a little kid. But after the initial shock, I liked it, and so did she. I shave on a regular basis (usually once or twice a week) now, and am very happy with it. I would fel hypocritical asking her to, if I didn't.

plus it's nice not to get hairs in your mouth. :)

LOL, is that actually the name of the product? Coochy?

I usually do put some gentle moisturizer on after shaving.

hah! gogggle says that's what it's called alright. It can be had from Am@zon.

Amazon, Slumber parties, or people that quit doing slumber parties sell all their stuff on ebay sometimes and you can get bunches of it for cheap. I buy it like 5 bottles at a time because I know I'll never stop needing it.

Back