Dealing with Health Issues

I have one C cup and one D cup. Makes it really challenging to find bras where one doesn't squish out or the other doesn't bunch up. I used to be really self-conscious about it, but now I just roll with it. I've considered surgery, my husband thinks it's the reason for some of my neck pain, since the muscles don't work evenly to keep up the difference in weight. They're also "old lady boobs" ... the grew in saggy :p aw shucks, guess ya can't have it all! I'll settle for brains any day :)

The pain in my neck and arms is GONE. That has been AMAZING.

Yeah, baby! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! WOO HOO!

For so many years of my life I've been "God you have big tits...." girl.
. . .
Anyone else experience something like this??

Testify, SisterWoman! I know what you mean. I used to wear a pin that read, "My eyes are up there" (with an arrow). I broke up with a guy once because after six weeks he had no idea what color my eyes are. And I know there is that certain segment of the populace held completely in blithering slack-jawed awe by the Big Bazzooms, as well as a segment that is dead solid certain that IQ goes down as cup size goes up. (Which is fine with me for the most part. It's just that much easier to sneak up on 'em. )

So I know definitely have some idea where you're coming from.

I have zero idea what life would be like in a B cup, but I'm very interested in knowing. But I do know that we are spiritual beings wearing our flesh suits, not vice versa. And that the people who love us are going to love us whatever we're wearing, and the people who don't were never going to anyway.

Be strong, SisterWoman, and keep us posted.

Thanks Fidelia. :)

I rarely think much about my body aside from general health. But I think this is the first time I've encountered a situation where I'm going to be making a HUGE change in a SHORT time.

Gaining weight, from 135 up to 216 took 17 years.
Losing weight from 216 down to 155 took 2.5 years.

Those are the most significant changes I've ever made to my body. I did chop my hair off (down my back to 1 inch buzz) a few years ago, but of course that grows back and changes daily...

But the reduction-that's pretty much permanent. Obviously if I regain weight or whatever it could screw it up-but you know what i'm saying.

As I said, I'm not worried about the guys not loving me, or not finding me attractive or whatever.

Just find the idea of such a huge change, to something I can't even imagine, to be a bit daunting. Not enough to not do it! I really don't want to repeat the experience of another herniated disk. If this will help reduce that probability-it's SO well worth it.

Ever so much fun huh?

I had significantly different sizes after my son. But it went away after my youngest breastfed for a year. It was frustrating getting bras. That wouldn't motivate me to go through a surgery like this, but the pain from the neck-oh yes.
I suddenly don't have pain in places that I had pain for so long I didn't even NOTICE it-till it was gone. :eek:

Ok, got the final confirmation Friday that the surgery is FOR SURE this coming Tuesday.
Was waiting for the final "acceptance" from the Breast Reduction Surgeon after getting the "go ahead" from my Neck surgeon.
SO now I get to write all of the people in my life and let them know that yes-it is REALLY happening Tuesday....

I'm feeling better about it today. I'll try to drop updates regularly. :)

Good luck!

Thanks Vandalin.
I'm still a little nervous-but clearing up the issues that were plaguing my mind with the guys has helped relax me A LOT. :)
I'm glad that for this surgery they will both be at the hospital with me. :)

Happy thoughts sent your way LR :)

My best friend went through a similar surgery about 10 years ago and it went so well, she was so happy afterwards.

Ok everyone she is in surgery. GG and I were there to send her off. I thinkit helped alot having both of us there. We all slept on one mattress together last night. I was a bit naughty ( Im that way by nature) needless to say no one got any sleep.:) LR wouldnt have been able to sleep anyways, this way she had a good time not sleeping.:)

Once we get her home and settled in Ill try to get on and give everyone an update. I have tons of phone calls to make and then have a wifey to care for so not sure when Ill have time but Ill try.

Peace and Love,
Maca

HIJACKING LR's ACCOUNT :D

I didnt want to fire up my PC so Ill just use hers.:p She is so whacked out at the moment she wont even notice:eek:

We got her home and she is settled into the lazy boy. She is hurting but she is managing it well. Im very proud of her. She was more concerned with making sure all the various kids that float through our house knew that she was ok so that they wouldnt worry. Such a thoughtful woman.

First check up is on thursday so Ill give an update then. Im going to get the kids to bed soon and then try to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Peace and Love,
Maca

Happy for her and all of you guys, my friends...take care, get well and get down here in the summer :)

We'll be there for sure Mono. ;)

Maca is at work, GG is doing dishes with our littlest one.
The 10 year old is working on school.

I feel pretty good today except that the medication makes me sleepy. So after 30 min or so of being awake, I'm back to lala land. :)

But the pain is VERY VERY minimal.

Thank you all for your support. ;)

Hey guys! I got the pain pump removed today, and rebandaged. No pain meds orally either. :)
Not hurting. The pain I do have is where the damn iv was, not hte boobs.
I'm not complaining. :)

Still pretty sleepy-slept most of the day away. But I'm feeling good overall.

Thanks for all the kind words!! ;)

I am SO awake today!!

I can't believe how great I feel.

I took a 1/2 mile walk with my godson this afternoon and Maca and I are going to go get Chinese food for dinner-just the two of us tonight. :)

Thank you all for your great support!

I'll write more tonight or tomorrow!!

Dear God woman!

Slow down, will ya!!!?? Don't make me come over there and tether to that Lazy Boy! Oh wait... You'd probably enjoy that. :{ Arg! Just be good!!! ;)

Back