Ejaculation...

I'm somewhat intrigued by female ejaculation. I've been masturbating & orgasming since I was 13; I come very easily and can come from PIV without simultaneous clitoral stimulation; I play with a g spot & clitoral vibe that always bring me to orgasm; I can find my g spot with my eyes closed (perhaps not the best analogy :D) and can come from rubbing my thighs together or dirty talk if I'm really horny. I can distinguish between direct clitoral, clitoral movement*, breast, g spot, cervical and vaginal orgasms...but I have never ejaculated.

Maybe I need to follow the step by step guide, but I'm somewhat sceptical. As an experienced navigator of my body I sort of think I've have discovered it by now. :confused:

*When I rub my hand over my clitoris to stimulate it inside me rather than rubbing the pokey-out bit :p

Wow, antigone, youre a good cummer, like me. As for ejaculating, I couldnt/didnt til I was 42. Sometimes I suspect a hormonal shift as I hit peri-menopause might've had something to do with it? As they say, life begins at 40!

I have all those orgasms too, but also have never ejaculated squirty-style. I don't feel as though I'm missing out on anything.

Wow, antigone, youre a good cummer, like me. As for ejaculating, I couldnt/didnt til I was 42. Sometimes I suspect a hormonal shift as I hit peri-menopause might've had something to do with it? As they say, life begins at 40!

Well I'm 26, so some way to go :D

I'm not hugely bothered whether I do or not, I'm just intrigued. I'm going to try this over the next few weeks and see what I discover. Such tough research :D

Well I'm 26, so some way to go :D

I'm not hugely bothered whether I do or not, I'm just intrigued. I'm going to try this over the next few weeks and see what I discover. Such tough research :D

In my experience the first one to get is the most...difficult...(hahaha...ya its sucks sooo bad to masturbate or be masturbated)...once you get it once, the second is easier and down the line...

Of course this is all second hand knowledge :p :D

I'm 25, so, lots of time in front of me...
But I think I've only had clitoral orgasms so far. I've come during intercourse with only one man (Ragabash) and I would say it's in big part due to the fact that with our positions and angles, my clitoris rubs against him and I'm stimulated this way.

I'd love to explore the rest. I started masturbating when I was ten, so I started early, I guess, but I only ever did so externally. I tried buying toys and using them inside of me, but it didn't do much for me, it felt weird more than pleasant. On top of that I never liked oral sex much (receiving it I mean) or being manually stimulated by another person, but that's more of a personal trust thing that I've been working on.

My orgasms are very powerful. I say I could never fake one, because my whole body shakes, my muscles twitch, I'm out of breath, and I can take a while to recover. As in, I might just lay there, unable to walk, or sit up, or even reach out for the bottle of water (I always get super thirsty). They're picky so far though, need a very specific set of conditions. I need to be in a specific position, need to contract all of my muscles at once when I'm getting close, and stay that way until release...

I've been working on getting more variety. More angles, things like that. I'll work on it in the future but I want to go slowly, take my time, not pressure myself. I need to learn to give myself away to my partner, that's the trust issue I was talking about. Because my orgasms make me feel completely vulnerable, I've had a long history of shutting them off if I wasn't alone, or wanting to control how and where and when I had them, meaning I wasn't comfortable with being stimulated by someone else.

Ejaculation is one thing I'm curious about. I'd want to try and see if I can do it, while keeping in mind that maybe I won't, and that if I ever do it might be in 20 years or so. I'm getting much more comfortable with my body, what with being loved so much by two wonderful men.

Oh, also, about the wetness thing, I get very wet too. I actually need to stop every so often while masturbating and wipe myself off, because otherwise I'm too wet, it slips, and it either doesn't feel as intense or on the contrary, I end up touching my clitoris directly and it can hurt.
I can also get so wet that it's less sensitive during intercourse for both of us.

If it's true that wetter women don't ejaculate or ejaculate less, maybe I won't... But I'd still want to try a different kind of orgasm. I guess for me it's an exploration thing. I'm aware I might end up disliking some things or not wanting to do them as often, but I want to at least give them a fair chance.

I have to chime on to this thread too....cuz yup, it is sort of a cool thing!

My experimentation with Orgasms didn't start till my mid thirties :( . Sadly. Very sadly. At this point, I was able to see why I had been holding back with many orgasms, and that was because of the ejaculation - I had NO Idea!

Since then, we keep lots of towels close by and when she blows she blows. :p I would describe my orgasms as being the best of my life now - so intense and mind blowing, however for the ejaculation to occur, I have to be totally 'comfortable' and let go....so that has not happened in a threesome ....yet.

The mind blowing orgasms have kept me going though!!! THE NRE coupled with the big O chemicals is what makes me want to make this whole thing work out. And what a work out it is!!

P2

Tonberry, I totally get what you're saying about orgasms, I experience the same, but over the years the wiped out feeling has changed. Or at least I fight it more. I like my love to just lay on top of me after and put their whole weight on me. It calms my body down. Also with the water! I'm soooo thirsty!

I have more shallow orgasms too that are more dry, yet wet enough. The whole excessive wetness is s prolonged ejaculation I am lead to believe. When its focussed that is when there is an ejaculation.
My issue, if you can call it one, is swelling. I get hard in the labis area. So much so sometimes its hard to get in. Fingers are fine but a cock sometimes not unless its really hard. Anyone else experience this?

I get swollen too in my clitoris and labia, but I would say not enough that it's hard to get in. And it really depends on the day... It's not 100% linked to how excited I am, that is, it only happens when I'm very excited, but doesn't happen every time I'm very excited.

Back