India.

Hi

I am an indian housewife. husbands wants us to enter into a polymorous relation with another couple related to us. hadnot heard about poly before that. He has provided me with links to explore and understand before giving my opinion

I am interested in your post and would like to take further. Please mail me the details to hyd_guyataoldot.com

I am interested in your post and would like to take further. Please mail me the details to hyd_guyataoldot.com

there is some progress but fpr some reason we had to postpone and reschedule our plans, gor details read my thread- relayionship in quad in the forum poly relationship
thanks for the interest
irmila

hello

I am wondering if there are any members in India..its been awhile since anyone has posted. I am in US but will be moving to Kerala in June for a year for work purposes. Would love to meet like minded people while there

Me n my partner feel we are non monogamous since the beginning...
Wud love to meet like minded people in Kolkata.;)

Me n my partner feel we are non monogamous since the beginning...
Wud love to meet like minded people in Kolkata.;)

Ah! Moved out from Kolkata a year back. There seems to be possibility of going there again.

Was putup at Anwar Shah Road area and also at New Town.

How about you guys?

Have been away from this forum for long. Catching up again. Ping in.:)

I am wondering if there are any members in India..its been awhile since anyone has posted. I am in US but will be moving to Kerala in June for a year for work purposes. Would love to meet like minded people while there

Very few members here from India. Or saying so.
I had been away on my matters and wasn't checking in much. You in India already?

mmm yum yumm

Well, this is my first post here. Thought I might as well make it a shout to my fellow Indian folk here.(If there are any).

Much love :)

R u poly? I am! I Am residing in Canada searching for a indian polyamory minded wifee!

The Poly Family Affair

I am an indian housewife. husbands wants us to enter into a polymorous relation with another couple related to us. hadnot heard about poly before that. He has provided me with links to explore and understand before giving my opinion

THE POLY FAMILY RELATIONSHIP

Try to read between the lines of the message your husband is serving you. Its better to share or have a poly relationship! Especially like how its with a couple already related to you its better than for your husband to cheet. After all he is saying he want morethan just the usual or something extra. He is a good man because instead of cheeting he is being honest with you.My wife who is Indian and i use to be just plainnnn monogomous and it was boring after being married for so many years.

Untill another couple who is Indian who are related to us too introduce the poly life to us. My wife jumped on the poly concept for various reason, including wanted man-more sex plus she said while growing up it was in her family discreetly without being reffered to as poly Now i love to share my wife and watch her being shared by the other man while i am sharing his wife and we love the variety.Plus we feel safer with them, because they were real family before we became poly together.

Last edited:
R u poli?

Yes there are lots of poly family in India they are just discreet with it. As a matter a fact most people dont know that Indian in India have been practicing poly relationship long before people in the US become so into it without labeling themselves as poly because to them who practic poly it was just a part of their culture. Plus some who are now reffering to themselves as poly are real distant reletives to begin with. The fact that my wife is Indian and i have visited India a few times we have met a few poly family in India that we have bonded with. Plus our poly family in here in Canada are Indians. I know that Indian poly family are even more real than poly family in America.Thats because as my wife said even while growing up polyamory have always been in her family and in some other friends of hers secretly while growing up without the poly practic being reffered to as poly.

Last edited:
Glad to have found this site

Hi everyone, I'm 23 y/o hetero male from Mumbai, single with brown athletic body.

I am very pleased to have found this site.

It is extremely hard to connect with other polyamorous individuals in India, considering the prevailing social dynamics. I have traveled all over India but sadly the situation is similar throughout- though I found the North East to be the most open minded, especially the Lepcha people of Sikkim but it isn't feasible to live there on a long term basis in a tribal community. Although Gangtok is wonderful.

So basically I avail the services of attractive prostitutes and have been doing so for close to a decade now. After bedding 1000+ women by the grace of God I haven't got any major diseases- I always take the highest precautions.

But increasingly the sex act with prostitutes seems to be shallow and vacuous- I would love to meet ladies whom I can also connect with mentally and share a friendship with, while respecting each other's personal sapce and liberty to enjoy a rich and varied sex life.

Feel free to send me an email or private message on this site. No rush at all, we can meet for coffee or drinks and see if it works! Males are welcome to write too, just for hanging out, or if you would like to join me in scoring some paid female companionship.

As much as I would be delighted to meet someone on here I just don't think that there are enough people in India like us and it is still a very sensitive and taboo topic. Too much judgment and nosiness. Therefore to avoid rustling feathers I plan on emigrating ASAP. Thailand is wonderful. I have an Indian friend there who has 3 female partners all live with him in the same flat in Bangkok, and he still goes out to the clubs etc. Very relaxed and sexually liberated vibe.

Poly in Bombay :)

wow! such a breath of fresh air to see other poly peeps on here. Been practicing for a few months now... has its own ebb and flow which is different from how one classically perceives relationships and incredibly fulfilling on multiple levels. I'm very happily married and have a boyfriend who is also married. My husband is open to dating yet in no hurry. We are taking each day as it comes as always and customizing things based on what works for the 3 of us at every point. Would love to connect with other people/couples practicing poly
to bounce things off of... maybe exchange experiences and help each other live fuller lives in a society that's in no hurry to process this request.

Polyamorous in India?

Hello all! I am new to this forum.
I've been interested in polyamory for a very long time, but I never thought polyamorous people existed in India, largely due to the cultural taboo associated with.
Well, I am here to meet as many poly people as possible! So, bring on the introductions!!
I'm a Psychiatrist based out of Delhi.

Hi fearless kitty

Hi there,

I thought polyamory was a utopian concept until I came across this forum. How has the journey been for you? When was the last time you had an adrenaline rush?

I'm 22 male and interested in befriending polys.

Good luck!

Poly support groups or counsellors

Hello everyone!
I'm a 27 year old heterosexual poly single living near Mumbai.
Does anybody know any polyamorous support groups(no swingers' clubs please) or any poly friendly counselors in Mumbai?
Want to meet like minded poly people.
geek67 Are you into a polyamorous relationship?Where are you from?

Back