New and Proud!

IzzyTheAmazing

Hello to all!

My husband and I have been examining Poly for about a year and a few months ago, after much research and communication decided to take the plunge.

We made a decision to not try to box in our relationship. We decided to take each interaction as it came and not try to fit a person into a particular box (AKA looking for that special Unicorn).

We both started accounts on OkCupid and we met a man that was interested in me and his wife for dinner. She and my husband instantly hit it off, but things didn't work out for myself and the husband.

Long story short, we are now a very happy triad. It's been the most incredible experience ever, and we haven't even had a sexual relationship yet... it's just beautiful and perfect...

So here I am, hoping to do everything that we can right by her. She's incredible and I can't imagine our lives without her now.

Izzy

Greetings Izzy,
Welcome to our forum.

So this new lady, is it just your husband who is romantically involved with her or are you romantically involved as well?

Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship in any case. I am glad you could join us, hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back