Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

You are always in my top 3 matches in the area and I always think it would be great to get to know you but chicken out before messaging. Today you are the top match and I am feeling brave or something: so Hi. You sound interesting n fun. care to chat some?

I can relate to chickening out and I found this endearing. I messaged him, we've been chatting on Skype. Not sure if anything will come of it, but he seems nice.

To the OKC question 'do you think women are obligated to shave their legs?'

I have answered: No.

Today I get this message (guy, profile says straight & married, almost no info in his profile, nothing about poly anyway) that consists of one line:

"So, you don't shave your legs?"

Last edited:
To which you are supposed to protest that you do indeed shave your legs and are dying to show him how hairlessly feminine you are because his opinion of you is just so important. It's a low-grade neg hit.

To the OKC question 'do you think women are oblogated to shave their legs?'

Today I get this message (guy, profile says straight & married, almost no info in his profile, nothing about poly anyway) that consists of one line:

I replied:
"I try to give a polite answer to any question I get asked. But in this case, I have to say: "this is none of your business"."

to which he replied:
"Oh dear, I guess you're right, it isn't my business! So I guess I shouldn't ask if you keep your legs nice and smooth?"

is he really stupid or a creep? can't decide... but he won't be getting any more replies :p

I would just block him and not give it a second thought. He probably signed up there just to troll like this and entertain himself with people explaining themselves.

I can't believe someone actually posted a question like "are women OBLIGATED to shave their legs". Since when is shaving an "obligation"? The question doesn't even make sense. If there is some country where women ARE required by law to shave their legs, then it's not even a matter of opinion whether they are "obligated".

Teh stuiped. It burns.

Received this just now

"I'm sorry, you are to hot, smart and interesting for this site. You could end your search for someone right now if you contact me.

Elliot"

Ha! :)

Received this just now

"I'm sorry, you are to hot, smart and interesting for this site. You could end your search for someone right now if you contact me.

Elliot"

Ha! :)

What are you waiting for?

The improper use of "to" instead of "too" bugs me. Lol. As for my most recent message "Are you looking for a sugar daddy?" He went on to say that he was clean and safe and gave his phone number.

To the OKC question 'do you think women are obligated to shave their legs?'

Ha, I answered that leg shaving question: "No. If you answered yes to this question, do not contact me."

It's a useful filter question. I do sometimes wonder what the people who answer "yes" are thinking.

Well, in this day and age, some people "require" their lovers to have shaved pubes, even, so...

It's a useful filter question. I do sometimes wonder what the people who answer "yes" are thinking.

can you search for specific questions? I haven't managed to find out how.

I've been getting at least 6 messages over the past couple of weeks of single guys, looking for their 'soul mate - someone to settle down with'.

Why would someone write that to a woman who states she's poly in the first sentence of the first paragraph of her profile? and then not mention the poly part in your message to me?

Also, I say in my profile not to contact me if you're living in another country, because I'm not looking for pen pals - even for friendships / non-romantic conections, I like to have the option of meeting someone in person. I'm in Europe, and last week, I got messages from Florida, Brazil, Italy (5 countries south of where I am) en Seattle.

So far, I've always to tried to reply to everyone who says more than 'hi how r u' in a first message, but I'm getting tired of typing out thoughtful responses to guys who can't read....

I've found it entertaining to ask if they've read my profile as a response sometimes.

As much as I disagree with them, it's surprising how many people would not even consider considering dating a woman who didn't shave her legs.

My husband and I got into this early in our relationship. He's very anti-hairy-women, and I'm a total hippie at heart. He wouldn't go down on me unless I was hair-free, because he hated getting the hairs stuck in his mouth. At first I was totally indignant about it, but it does have a logical basis. I don't like getting hairs stuck in my mouth, either, and it does rather ruin the mood when someone involuntarily gags on your privates...

But he's not stupid enough to try and "require" me to shave. He just set his own personal boundary: "I don't perform cunnilingus on hairy twats." (I'm putting words in his mouth, he was much more politically correct. I just like the word "twat.") It's my own choice whether to remove the hair, or forego that activity with him.

Hairy legs make him feel like he's in bed with a man. As much as I think that's just plain dumb, telling him how to feel about hairy legs would be just as inappropriate as him telling me I have to shave.

What does amuse me is that once I started removing the hair, I began to really like the look and feel of it, both legs/pits, as well as pubic. Oh, I still have an above-average tolerance for hairiness... but I no longer feel like I'm failing the women's movement by getting sugared once in a while.

Last edited:
Too bad I've deleted most of mine. :)

However, the two that I remember were:

"You are very attractive. I would like to have the sex with you."
At least they were upfront...?

I receive very few messages but they tend to be short and less than creative. I have to say it gets frustrating when someone responds ONCE then just dumps the conversation.

I got a one the other day that said "I'm looking forward to get to know you, please respond".

That was it. No message as to why I should want to get to know him in the first place. We had a very low match as well, so, really, what was he thinking of?

Not a message, but one of the questions and how I responded. (I just joined.)

Have you ever tried any sexual roleplaying, such as student/teacher or patient/nurse?

Yes, on occasion. I have to be in the mood.

Explain your answer: I tried it once, but it didn't work out too well. The character sheets got all disorganized and crumpled, and I got a d20 stuck up my ass.

Back