Advice required on FFF relationship

ruthyq

Hi there,

New to the forum so "Hi :)"...

...my beautiful girlfriend and I are lucky enough to have begun a relationship with a(nother) beautiful woman and we are thinking of taking a weekend break together later this year to celebrate one of our birthdays...

...just wondering if anyone has any advice, hints, tips etc on booking a holiday for 3 people sharing a bed?!

Thanks
x

Get a room with a king-sized bed.

Yeah, a queen will do but a king is best. :D Engage in lots of PDA and enjoy any scandalized looks you receive. :D :D

If you haven't already, as just a general peice of advice for three person relationships, read this: http://www.morethantwo.com/coupledating.html

Agreed, king size. Also check out listings on airbnb. Can be nice to get an apartment vs a hotel, but a hotel certainly does the trick! You have to type king into airbnb's keywords cuz there isn't a filter for it (a-holes).

Also: riding crops don't fit in most carry-ons. Justsayin. ;)

There's a thread around here somewhere about taking a vacation as three. Maybe do a search for 'vacation.'

and have fun!

Some in room jacuzzi are certainly bigger than others so if that's important I'd check that! But unless you're looking for a kinky retreat, dont know I'd worry about anything other than paying extra for a third party, and declining if they offer to bring up a cot for the third person...

Reminds me of one of our recent trips together. I have to chuckle and share...

I had reserved a room with a king-size bed and there was some hassle after we got there when we had to change rooms (the toilet was broken) and I was adamant that I needed a room with a king-size bed. After some time standing at the counter, they finally found me another room with a king-size bed and as the guy is coding the new keycards I say - "I'll need three keys." He looks at me, confused, and says "You know this room has a king-sized bed, right?"...At which point I am soooo tempted to say "Really?! In that case, I'll take FOUR!":D

Jane("Let-the-hotel-staff-wonder")Q

Last edited:
... And says "you know this room has a king-sized bed, right?"...at which point i am soooo tempted to say "really?! In that case, i'll take four!":d

jane("let-the-hotel-staff-wonder")q

lol! Love it. :)

Back