Hi from GA

rpayne

We are a married couple that recently (august) decided to add another person in the bed. Before we knew it, our feelings changed a bit and we mutually agreed that we did benefit from our experience and decided to try to make a relationship with a third. At the time, we had never heard of polyamory.

We are currently in a triad with another male. While he and I do not label ourselves bi (or any other label), we do have a level of intimacy. He and I both have deeper intimacy with her. It has been interesting to let ourselves be free in the moment and allow ourselves to have feelings for another person, while discovering things about ourselves and breaking the constraints of our own previously adapted labels.

My wife and I spoke last night at length about our new life and we don't plan on looking back. Our secondary has plans to move on one day and while it may be painful, we will have learned and enjoyed the time. I landed here not for personals so much, as just a chance to network and learn about new possibilities.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

For me - being open to possibilities without "looking for" a pre-conceived situation has led me to some interesting people and places...

Here's hoping your journey is interesting and filled with happy - welcome to the roller coaster.

JaneQ

Hello rpayne,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you'll have a rewarding experience with polyamory, as you have already. I hope Polyamory.com can be a part of that. There is much to learn here, and many people to meet.

Enjoy,
Kevin T.

Back