Doubly New

kits

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to be both new to this forum and to polyamory. To be honest, I'm not quite sure if polyamory is right for me yet, but have been very curious and desirous of it for some time and have decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I've found such a supportive environment (I've been lurking, you all seem wonderful) to help me out a bit while I explore my relationship needs in this new and scary and exciting way.

Otherwise, I'm a single (for the time being) bisexual female, currently in undergrad studies at a Canadian university. My double major involves sociology and gender studies, at the moment, although I've always held quite the inclination for English as well. I like reading. I like dogs. I like sarcasm. I like canoeing and the great outdoors in general (just not the bugs- I don't think I'd leave the house without bug spray).

I'm not the best with introductions but I hope that gives you a taste of who I am.

Welcome aboard.

Hi Kits,

I'm new to this forum and to Polyamory as well. Scary for me too, but also very exciting.

I've been married before and it didn't work for me! The idea of 'foresaking all others' scares me, and doesn't make sense really.

Back