Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness

It's not my leg. I stole the picture off the internet. lol

Back to sharing Success and Happiness... Lube.

As a result of discussions related to Redpepper's Touch thread, I found out that she was experiencing awkwardness in showing affection to Derbylicious. Although a little surprised, I was glad to find this out.

We were heading out for a night of burlesque and dancing with Derby and she came over to Redpepper's house before we left. I got to talk to both of them about this. They are in a relationship that not only makes them happy, but makes me happy, as well. As I prefer to get right to the point, at times, I simply told them they need to let go of this. While I don't want to see them having sex, LOL, I do expect them to be able and comfortable to show affection whenever they want. (Most guys would love to see them have sex, I'm sure. They're damn sexy!)

We then went out to the show and sat on a couch, with Redpepper in the middle. Derby and I held her hands and cuddled her up and then we all enjoyed some dancing. It was fun, natural and healthy. Yet again, communication has enriched all of our lives. :)

We had a great day at our local Pride parade and celebration. We hung out on the grass listening to live music and chatting with friends. There was Redpepper, Polynerdist, Derbylicious and kids, Polynerdist's boyfriend and numerous people from our poly and kink communities. It was sad to not see Redpepper's other love there, as he enjoys these celebrations and events so much. Rolypoly was also missed, but we posted lots of pics for her to see on Facebook.

All in all, it was a day of relaxation and happy openness. Redpepper walked in between me and Polynerdist behind the parade in the middle of the city street, hand-in-hand, without worry or thought about what any one else thought.

We had a great day at our local Pride parade and celebration. We hung out on the grass listening to live music and chatting with friends. There was Redpepper, Polynerdist Derbylicious and kids, Polynerdist's boyfriend and numerous people from our poly and kink communities. It was sad to not see Redpepper's other love there, as he enjoys these celebrations and events so much. Rolypoly was also missed, but we posted lots of pics for her to see on Facebook.
All in all, it was a day of relaxation and happy openness. Redpepper walked in between me and Polynerdist behind the parade in the middle of the city street, hand-in-hand, without worry or thought about what any one else thought.

It was a good day. Happy to be home and chilling now, though. All in all it's been a pretty fabulous weekend!

Yay!! For once I feel I that I have something to post here. I reread through the communication thread and edited my letter to Karma's girlfriend. I really think I've got a better understanding of why we have the conflicts we do. I'm looking forward to discussing it and hopefully moving forward.

And Karma and I had a great date night, The Last Airbender is a great movie!

And we've had a long talk almost everynight about different things. I'm feeling closer to him than ever and love getting to discuss how we feel about certain topics and why.

It appears my 2 weeks of drama have lulled for the moment. It's great to get a few minutes to catch my breath!

And Karma and I had a great date night, The Last Airbender is a great movie!

And we've had a long talk almost everynight about different things. I'm feeling closer to him than ever and love getting to discuss how we feel about certain topics and why.

!

This is great to hear, Mohegan. :) I am looking forward to that movie, myself!

This is great to hear Mohegan :) And I am looking forward to that movie myself!

The critic on the radio hated it which is always a good sign that I'll like it (being that he gave the twilight movie all kinds of praise <inset gagging noise>). :D

-Derby

The critic on the radio hated it which is always a good sign that I'll like it (being that he gave the twilight movie all kinds of praise <inset gagging noise>). :D

-Derby

*snicker*

We rent/borrow the Twilight movies just so we can make fun of the acting and sparkly vampires! LMAO I love vampire shows/movies, but nowhere in literature does it say they are sparkly in sunlight!

-Derby

This man should be drug out into the street and publically shot. Twice.

wow

I just read over 500 posts and loved it all ^_^ Redpepper and Mono and Nerdist and roly and Derby and um, everybody? Yeah, everybody, :) you guys inspired me so much on this thread. It's so good to see the positives in poly. :)

BTW, I cant WAIT to see the last Airbender. :) I've literally seen EVERY EPISODE of the cartoon (including the animated movies) and I just absolutely LOVE IT!

BTW, don't shoot me, but I loved the Twilight books and find the movies cute. I agree that vampires should BURN in sunlight, not look like they just showered in glitter. But ignoring the FAIL attempt at a new vampire theory, it's a nice story and Bella's triangle with Edward and Jacob is very poly-esque. In one book they agree to "share" her (albeit begrudgingly). I often think if they'd just BE poly it could eliminate half the drama. But alas, the story does still end in monogamy *gag* ;) Again, don't shoot me. lol

Back