A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

Female, Bi, not married *shrug*

Male, connect emotionally mostly with men; and, sexually mostly with women. The men I find sexually attractive tend toward androgyny, and the women whose personality I find appealing correspondingly tend toward bisexuality and tomboyishness.

Butch women (or, even, bitchy women :D) and extremely effeminate men are a turn off, however, just as much as macho men or girly girls. So yeah, bi is pretty much my scene if I had to give it a name.

Last edited:
Genderqueer (biologically mtf) pansexual in LTR with two spirt (biologically ftm) who is in a relationship with gay cisgender male. Im primarly into women (cis and mtf). :cool:

Gender and sexual preferences

Female, bisexual (attracted to strong independent feminine women and strong sensitive masculine men)

Male, hetero. I primarily go for the tomboy type, and most of my serious relationships have been with women that either were at the time, or later turned out to be bisexual. (Make of that what you will, I’ve long since given up on that one.)

I’m not strongly opposed to “interacting with” other males, but I’m not able to muster up any excitement for the idea, either. Plus, girls just smell right.

Female, straight.

I'm a little blurry around the edges. I find women sexually attractive, but I'm really just "one of the guys" and I find women difficult to connect to emotionally (or to understand, for that matter). I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone I'm not emotionally connected to, so the point is moot really.

I have no idea how to define myself other than fluid. I'm biologically female, but sometimes I don't always feel that way. I don't know what that means.

I don't like to say bi because that implies there are only two genders. I feel like there are shades and variations, and they are all positively sexy. I feel most natural with a woman, but am also very compatible with certain men, so I can't just say lesbian. I am also attracted to genderqueers as well.

Female and bisexual, pretty firmly 50/50 in the middle between male and female for my sexual interest. I don't claim pansexual because I've never been sexually interested in someone who is trans or intersexed. Doesn't mean it can't happen, just that it hasn't.

bi/asexual male genderqueer

Female, bisexual but not biemotional.

24/f/canada/bisexual/seeking female

As soon as I figure out how this site works I'll post the info. You are right, especially for a new person as well it is really confusing. Not the most user friendly site but I'll figure it out! :)

And THIS is the reason for my question on the other thread - if I identify myself as a heteroflexible genderqueer, what does that even mean?

I am attracted to masculinity. It has to do more with the way you present yourself than your actual physiology.

Back