Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

"Hi, you are so hot! I want to meet you!"

he's 4 countries away and my profile says don't contact me unless you're in my area so we can meet in person.

I was feeling particularly grumpy that day so replied
"I don't date guys who can't read".

him:
"I don't understand. What do you mean?"
me:
"i don't think you've read my profile."

him:
"I know my English is not perfect, but I would love to chat!"

sigh.

oh and this one. a guy who is clearly obsessed with saunas (mentions them about 30 times in his profile). asked me to go on a sauna date 2 months ago.

me:
" I don't like to get naked on the first date".

He's contacted me twice since..
"Hi, want to get together this weekend, visit a sauna, get to know each other?"

blocked now.

Cool! I don't get on here much...Text me XXX-XXX-XXXX.

I'd never talked to this person before.

I forgot my favorite one! Q teases me with it now...

I want to f your cougar tits.

Have I mentioned that I'm 30?!

It's probably supposed to be one of these things when they give you a "compliment" that's actually meant to make you feel bad about yourself so that you're more likely to date them. Like earlier in this thread "I don't usually date plus size girl but I'd make an exception for you!"

Since they're not very smart about who they say what to, they end up saying stuff like that to women who know they're thin, for instance, and it just sounds stupid.

But my guess is, the guy wanted you to feel old so that you'd have a lower self esteem and be willing to date him.

So I decided I'd say I wanted a few coffee dates ... just to meet a few men. But then I got this message:

"Nice to meet you here.I want you to know am ready to relocate as long as i find true love and care again.Do you have email for we to know each other the more.Add me on my yahoo <address [email protected] or text me on my cell (###) ###-#### i will be waiting to hear from you soon..."

Wow... Now that's a first message... although when I went to his profile... (I was wondering if English was his first language..) the profile has been deleted. Maybe he's already found true love.

But my guess is, the guy wanted you to feel old so that you'd have a lower self esteem and be willing to date him.

That implies more forethought than I would have attributed to him.

When someone texts you and asks:

hi, I am mostly attractive male, enjoys giving you oral, u were always a very gorgeous little girl. You play as couple? I'd like stick it to ur handsome man.

Umm, what? I responded with:

I'm sorry we are not looking for a male playmate at the time. What did you mean by when I was a little girl?

Scariest Response ever!

i meet you at park and ask your "xx" (step dad) and he told me your name and I find you here. I am very discreet. He'll never know.

Next response from him he says he never met me before...

I find out who he was and...he was my 10 years older neighbour. At this point i stopped messaging. He proceeded to tell me he watched me on the bus cause I was pretty. Ummm... I was also 8....

I'm starting to be frightened by OKC.

When someone texts you and asks:

Umm, what? I responded with:

Scariest Response ever!

I find out who he was and...he was my 10 years older neighbour. At this point i stopped messaging. He proceeded to tell me he watched me on the bus cause I was pretty. Ummm... I was also 8....

Wow...

Kind of cute...

True confessions? Most intriguing profile indeed....women with perspectives on life and such interest truly make living in this world more exciting...and i thank you for that. :)

Scariest Response ever!...

Yikes! Shit. Are you still in the same town with him?

Not far from there but yes, out of same town. It's kinda funny now.

Someone reamed me about how bullshit recycling is (um yeah I saw that documentary on netflix too lol) I never mentioned that I recycled, only that I use cloth diapers and renewable resources as much as possible. I found him to be quite rude and odd for a first message.

Today I found some real beauties in my OKC Inbox.

From a 66%match:

Hi,
How are you doing? I found your profile nice looking and you have a charming look too. I will love to know you more.
Regards,
Howard.​

Howard, I will love to block you.

From a 40% match:
Hey pretty woman. How u doing. Good morning.​

Good morning and goodbye!

From a 20% match:
you talk very good but from the red light above your name.It's apparent no one is in your league​

Yes, I can haz talk good. And to be in my "league," people use capitalization and punctuation. Block!

Last edited:
I can haz grammar!

Back