Hey there

ICTlove

As the title says :) Hey there, we are new here to this forum!

My name is Stephanie and I am 28 & my fiance Robert is 34. Together we are madly in love, but also do not feel that our love should be limited to the two of us, and are looking for our "unicorn". We tried the swinging lifestyle with one woman, but it isn't for us. We don't want to bed hop (which we haven't done before btw) we want a woman to share our lives with, to be-friend, and love. We aren't in this for "now" we are in this for the long haul..for keeps.

it's so wonderful to know there are other like-minded people in this world and so close to home.

Thanks! :)

From what I understand, the "unicorn" is more of a woman that is supposed to always be secondary to the relationship shared between the original couple and be completely okay with that. So if you are looking for something to be somewhat long haul and really want to care for this person in some kind of equal triad manner, then you might not have to use the term unicorn.

I could be wrong though, as even in our local poly group that term doesn't get thrown around a lot.

Welcome though! I am relatively new myself. I made an account a few years ago and never posted, and now I am back trying to be part of this community. I hope it is helpful for the both of us. :)

Thank you for the information! I really appreciate it! I wasn't aware that it was termed that way...I was under the impression that it was simply a rare woman that is unattached to anyone else and wants to be in a relationship with another woman and man. Whew...I'm so glad I know different now :) thank you :)

Back