New here, from Oregon

noellie2

Am wondering if there is anyone from Oregon here? I am new to this site, and also new to the concept. Am looking to explore this type of relationship, but other than craigslist,:confused: don't know where to begin....
to find an established couple, m/f, that is solid in their relationship, in my area, that have similiar interests...
I am an attractive female in my late 40's, love yoga, cycling, travel, and reading. Kids are out of the house, and am open to a new chapter.
I've had a "weekend" relationship with my best gal friend, and her husband, and it was wonderful, but they no longer live near me. Am looking for a solid situation with mutual respect, sharing, and love.
Any direction would be appreciated!

also looking

Am wondering if there is anyone from Oregon here? I am new to this site, and also new to the concept. Am looking to explore this type of relationship, but other than craigslist,:confused: don't know where to begin....
to find an established couple, m/f, that is solid in their relationship, in my area, that have similiar interests...
I am an attractive female in my late 40's, love yoga, cycling, travel, and reading. Kids are out of the house, and am open to a new chapter.
I've had a "weekend" relationship with my best gal friend, and her husband, and it was wonderful, but they no longer live near me. Am looking for a solid situation with mutual respect, sharing, and love.
Any direction would be appreciated!

I am a single male in New Mexico now and planning on moving to Oregon soon. I was in a Poly relationship for about 5 years (15 years ago)and when it broke up decided to be "normal". Looking for friendships here.....possible direction and advice when I relocate. I am planning to visit in March and look for property 40+acres. I am in my late 50's and raised four wonderful kids of my own and helped raise 3 others . I am looking for community and want to touch base with alternative , like minded people when I get to Oregon. I want to raise my own organic food . I love hiking, animals, kids. Love to hear from you and others.

Last edited:
Hi NMtoOregon,

I just wanted to say hello and offer you someone to chat with prior to your visit. I'm a native Oregonian who is in the first stages of starting a small organic farm, and would be happy to talk about your plans for property, gardening, and enjoying the beautiful PNW. Please feel free to contact me if knowing someone here who could help with finding information or give you personal experiences with living in various sections of the state would be helpful.

Just occurred to me I might have put this in the wrong place, I'm sorry if that was case. No intent to hijack your thread!!

Not sure where in Oregon you are but you sound like a CO (Central Oregon) type.

I live in Bend which is a wonderful place and I love living here. Always fun activity's to do and people to meet if you're ever in the the area for a visit. Let me know :)

Always happy to discuss and talk if you have any questions as well.
The only piece of unrequested advice I will give you, don't use Craigslist.

A cool website though is Meetme. Seriously!

Hi from Central Oregon

Hi,
My boyfriend of 7 years and I live in Central Oregon (Bend area). We are very new to poly and are looking to find support groups or even just meet like minded people in our area. We have yet to meet anyone else here who is openly poly-amorous. Anyone else in this area interested in meeting or even talking online? Let us know! I'm 33, he's 42, we have 4 kids between us, though two are grown and two are still young and in the house. Not necessarily looking for new intimate relationships right now, just friendships and camaraderie. Thanks!

Hello noellie2

We live on the central coast in Florence. Nicole is 40 and I'm 48. We're vegetarians. We have two daughters, 12 and 3. We've been together since 1992. We are in search of a bi woman friend for long-term romance. Thanks. Chris.

Hi there, Noellie. I don't know if this post still applies to you, but my wife and I (8 years together) currently live in Siletz, Oregon, with plans to move to Corvallis, Oregon as soon as we can. If would love to talk with you, if you are interested.

We're in the willamette valley, new to poly and the forum. Not looking to hook up but I'd love to meet people to chat with.

Back