Evenin'

hurricandrunk

Hello, attempting to introduce myself..
I'm 20, currently single, living in the UK, nearly always female and tell people i'm bi sexual. It's a long running joke with family and friends i should have been a boy :p to be honest i've got to the point where i'm equally comfortable dressed up pretty or with people mistaking me as a dude...XD, i prefer not to define my sexuality, i neither notice nor care about gender although i find girls generally more attractive i suspect this has less to do with sexuality and more to do with my unease around those i perceive as stronger or more..dominant than me.

Polyamory wasn't even something i was aware of until a few months ago, but in each relationship (with both men and women) i've had its always felt like something was missing and i couldn't stop myself yearning for the opposite of whatever i had...

on a more generic level my interests are reasonably varied...
I enjoy reading, writing and drawing. i've recently taken up photography. I enjoy learning about new cultures and started learning Japanese last year. I'm a lil bit of a nerd :p i love sci-fi, fantasy and actually sort of enjoy those crappy documentaries my dad made me watch on the discovery channel :p

so ... here i am :)

Welcome aboard.

Hola Senorita, coma esta ustede? I am a Canadian who is trying to learn Spanish and also enjoy those boring documentaries. I, for one, do not care what gender you are I just think it is cool we have more people who identify Poly. Welcome to the forum. I hope you end up enjoying it as much as I do.
IThink​

Hello, attempting to introduce myself..
I'm 20, currently single, living in the UK, nearly always female and tell people i'm bi sexual. It's a long running joke with family and friends i should have been a boy :p to be honest i've got to the point where i'm equally comfortable dressed up pretty or with people mistaking me as a dude.

Welcome hurrican. why did you leave off the e in hurricane and what's with the drunk bit?

I also consider myself to be genderfluid. I used to get hit on by gay men sometimes when I dressed butch, back in my younger days. These days I am usually either kinda femme or soft butch, depending on my mood.

As far as preferences go, I am attracted to femmes or soft butches, no matter what they've got between their legs. I'm pansexual and my gf is a transwoman. But I date men, love men, despite their infuriatiingly bad communication styles. Damn that testosterone!

I also swing between being domme or sub.

on a more generic level my interests are reasonably varied...
I enjoy reading, writing and drawing. i've recently taken up photography. I enjoy learning about new cultures and started learning Japanese last year.

We have much in common there. Welcome to the board. Poly is a big thing for young people to take on... it takes a lot of self-knowledge and sensitivity to others' needs. (I'm 55 and still working on all that.)

Welcome hurrican. why did you leave off the e in hurricane and what's with the drunk bit?

dang i was hoping no one notice Xd its not my usual username it was dark and i was using my netbook...=typo..><
actually it's just the name of a song i like :)

I also consider myself to be genderfluid. I used to get hit on by gay men sometimes when I dressed butch, back in my younger days. These days I am usually either kinda femme or soft butch, depending on my mood.

As far as preferences go, I am attracted to femmes or soft butches, no matter what they've got between their legs. I'm pansexual and my gf is a transwoman. But I date men, love men, despite their infuriatiingly bad communication styles. Damn that testosterone!

I also swing between being domme or sub.

We have much in common there. Welcome to the board. Poly is a big thing for young people to take on... it takes a lot of self-knowledge and sensitivity to others' needs. (I'm 55 and still working on all that.)

i...have had a hard time defining myself...everytime i think i find a label that fits i find some aspect of it that isnt me. i used to think i was gay, then bi sexual, then straight again.then i was transgender, then i felt more like i want to be no gender. so eventually i gave up :p
I'm happy to accept me whatever, if my friends and family need to label it to understand then thats fine XD

i don't think it's domme/sub thing for me. i was always picked on when i was kid, usually by guys a lot bigger than me and i could never fight back. i prefer relationships where im in control and i find it hard to give that over. with men though it's sort of assumed they'll take on that role and it makes things tricky :p

thanks for the welcome :))

Back