Just LR

Oh, that's so great, LR. Congrats. :eek:

Thanks Ari. :eek:

Only thing that would make it more exciting is if I were celebrating it by joining you all to watch RP in the burlesque show this weekend.
Ah, but someday!

It would have been a blast. It was a great time...(I think pengrah might look at doing it) maybe next time ;)

Whaaaa???

Of course, you're devastated!

Real relationship with GG? But it's real now, how is this going to make it suddenly real? What is the logic here? He has a gf, can't he abide by you having GG as well as Maca in your life? Maca's staying married to you doesn't mean the relationship with GG isn't real. And having GG in your life doesn't mean your marriage to Maca is less than or not "real."

I'm just blurting out what comes to mind. I know you know these things. Where is he? Can I go shake him? :/

Sorry to hear this is happening, but at least he wants to talk - maybe you can convey to him somehow that this is not what you want and there can be a way to stay together. It seems like you are both doing so well living apart, you can still be married and have such an arrangement.
Sorry to hear this Pretty Lady...I had so hoped to see you, GG and Maca come for a visit. I tried e-mailing Maca a while ago to see how he was doing but I don't think he checks this sight anymore...I'm still here if he needs anything just as I am for you and GG.

-------Hugs LR! --------

Thanks all.

Live in the feeling, experience it until you can accept it, then forward movement will follow. That's the plan.
That and READ POLYNERDISTS BLOG FREQUENTLY. Because, he inspires me.

I got a 95/100 on my paper. :)
I still have a revision to write-and some great ideas for it. But, I'm thrilled with the grade.
;)

thanks sneac. :)

I'm thrilled. I was really nervous. Everyone else got their grades last weekend. I JUST got mine today.

The next major paper (there are 4) is due Wednesday.

Hey LR, you haven't posted in weeks. I hope you're OK!

Thanks all.

Live in the feeling, experience it until you can accept it, then forward movement will follow. That's the plan.
That and READ POLYNERDISTS BLOG FREQUENTLY. Because, he inspires me.

Yes, Yes and Yes. I'm finally just learning to feel the feelings... and I will definitely go check out polynerdists blog, I haven't gotten around to it yet...

Hope all is well...

Sorry for disappearing. There are many things one has to do in life, but dealing with online attitude isn't one of them. So, instead of hanging out and getting emotionally irate about it-I took a hiatus from the board.

I'm doing well. Spent 15 days in Hawaii with Maca. There were some battles, but we're still moving along.

A couple days ago, he was playing video games with our 11 year old. Usually I would just go to the bedroom or the bath and read. But, GG was curled up in his bed while the 4 year old watched a movie.
So I went to GG's room and cuddled up with him for an hour.

It's such a tiny step it seems embarrassing to mention. But, it was a huge step for us, because I did what felt right for me AND it didn't result in any drama with Maca.

Hi LR,
Sorry you were getting attitude here, but glad to hear you're doing well and were able to enjoy time away in a tropical place!
62_62.gif
And yes, every success, no matter how small, is worth noting.

:)

Welcome back, LR!

Oops. Posted the same thing as Derby in the same minute!

Good to hear from you. :)

WHAT A BUSY LIFE!

I'm still doing school. :) I have gotten straight A's the last 3 semesters. :)

I just finished a trip to the states. Flew to Seattle May 5th, visited Victoria, Vancouver, Blaine, Klamath Falls, Vacaville, Windsor, and flew home again June 1st. :)

I got to visit with friends in Victoria, Vancouver and Vacaville. :)

Maca, GG and I are doing good. Honestly, nothing to report. (weird huh?) We've had over 3 months without any drama and (knock on wood) I'm enjoying it.

Back