:3

Whisper

Hi everyone :3

I have been reading some of the stories posted by the Forum veterans and newbies. Thank you all for sharing your experiences and wisdom - although some of us do not participate in discussions we do watch and learn.

I had this overwhelming desire to say "hi" to everyone for sometime now! Today, for some reason, I decided not to battle it. So here it is ~~~ :3 *waves* I guess it's Forum etiquette to say a little about myself so here we go.

I met a special lady when I was at University. It may sound cheesy but it was love at first sight. That was my first serious relationship and I felt the timing was just right - being at University together and working/studying by each other's side was a pleasure.

Little did I know that this lady was bisexual! In fact not too long after we embarked on our relationship she told me that she was lesbian up until deciding to date me. I met her girlfriend, she is a real sweetheart <3 One thing led to another and we got married =3 yay <3 But I still call her girlfriend even though we've been together as a married couple for years.

The girls encouraged me to make another girlfriend - they thought it would be nice for me because they do spend a lot of time abroad together. But to be honest I wasn't really interested, because my sweetie and my career are my best lovers. I don't have a relationship with her girlfriend and I never will. Luckily she doesn't enjoy the intimate company of men so this is perfect for me. x'3

A few years ago I did meet another girl and we fell for each other. She was already in a serious relationship, so it seemed just right for us both (for some reason I feel that going into a second relationship with a girl that isn't attached would be unfair for her and complicated). We shared a very happy 8 months together, but shortly after her boyfriend proposed to her she suggested that we ought to leave our partners and "just be together". I wasn't willing to do that though.

I did spend a few weeks in fear of my life because she is a surgeon - I thought I'd wake up one morning to find my organs are being sold on EBay. However, it all ended positively - she is happily married and we occasionally speak on the phone as friends.

I'm not sure if I am wearing my head the right way round but I feel happy, stable and loved =3

Hi Natja!

I love your pincers :3

I live in Cambridgeshire. I swear I'm not one of the local "night climbers" who placed Santa hats on all four pinnacles of King's College Chapel back in 2009.

How about you, where do you live?

I'm in London, I love Cambridge, it's a nice town! I swear I am not one of the people who destroyed the Cambridge University WRFC back in 2000 either...

;)

Hi Whisper,
Welcome to our forum.

So I take it it is just you and one lady right now, plus she has a girlfriend? Sounds like things with your other girlfriend fizzled.

Glad you have enjoyed your time on our site and hope you will continue to do so. Many different perspectives and experiences to learn from.

Welcome aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi Whisper,
Welcome to our forum.

So I take it it is just you and one lady right now, plus she has a girlfriend? Sounds like things with your other girlfriend fizzled.

Fizzled indeed! I wasn't looking for a new girlfriend, it sort of happened naturally... I guess we were both in the right place at the right time. We both had (and still have) a partner, so the dynamics of the relationship seemed just right. My girlfriend encourage me to do it so I simply went with the flow and I have to admit that it was absolutely perfect. The reason we ended the relationship was because she felt that we should both leave our partners and start our own thing. I'm happy that she was honest about her feelings but I would have been lying were I not to tell her that it's not going happen...

Luckily she understood and we are friends. I think her partner is a better match for her anyway, I'm sure she knows that deep down. And she did not remove my left kidney either, which is always a plus.

I'm in London, I love Cambridge, it's a nice town! I swear I am not one of the people who destroyed the Cambridge University WRFC back in 2000 either...

;)

Cambridge forever <3 roar

w-w-w-what, the WRFC?! D8< A few years ago one of them ladies gave me a piggyback ride, they are so strong *_* You may have won this battle but the war isn't over! *clenches fist*

Cambridge forever <3 roar

w-w-w-what, the WRFC?! D8< A few years ago one of them ladies gave me a piggyback ride, they are so strong *_* You may have won this battle but the war isn't over! *clenches fist*

Aaaah, you might have a chance since I moved on but I struck fear in the heart of those little girls!!!!!

She Hulk

Aaaah, you might have a chance since I moved on but I struck fear in the heart of those little girls!!!!!

She Hulk

I have probably witnessed the demise of many a vixens by your hands... :eek: From the sound of it you can probably throw me like a Scottish man can toss a caber.

Hi, im in north east london

Hi, im in north east london

Hi mate, thanks for the greeting :)

I hope all you Londoners won't be ganging up against me :eek: be nice to the new guy :D

I don't live far from London but it feels like a whole other world whenever I drop by. For starters, you have awesome restaurants and chocolate shops... Cambridge is tiny ;.;

Prettier though, I have two friends who relocated from here to Cambs, though I have to admit they were not originally from London but from the North.
Last time I was up there was to see one of the friends in a Shakespeare festival, great fun!

>;o The Shakespeare festival! Possibly the only time of the year when I can philosophise with random strangers and not sound like I escaped from an Institution.

Last edited:
Back