New from Edmonton Alberta

EdmCouple

Hi everyone. We are a couple with three children. A short while ago one of us (the female one) had her first bi-sexual experience. This is something that has been a long time in coming and finally happened. Many things had to be overcome for this to happen, we are happy it did though. After the initial encounter we started talking about poly relationships, and have discussed on many occaisions the possibility of a expanded family. We are not totally sure if we are ready to take that leap yet, but we are just starting our journey. Its just the two of us for now, sadly the other relationship was just not ment to be.
This is something we have not shared with others yet, for the most part we have kept it to ourselves, we do have other poly friends in the city, and I'm willing to bet they are even members here.
Thank you ahead of time for the warm welcome, from our time spent "lurking" as a guest we have seen you welcome noobs with open arms.
Cheers
S&S

Hi S&S,
Welcome to our forum.

Sorry I am a little late chiming in here, I've been out of town and there's been lots to catch up on after I got back. I hope you enjoy your time here as a member and I'm sure you're right, some of your local poly friends are probably members here too.

Take the time that you need to make an informed, well-thought-out decision to venture into poly. It tends to be a lot of work, but has great rewards. Hopefully this site will continue to be a helpful/insightful place you can go.

Glad to meet you here,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back