single girl looking for a couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats

To be fair, it was like a year ago that I posted that I wasn't looking for someone, but I still sign on here pretty frequently so I understand people still replying. But I'm engaged and definitely not looking for someone now. So good luck to those of you still looking! but you can stop emailing me now lol

congrats...!
we are all looking differently for different things...
no rush for me

Hi there. I have a problem posting this, because if you are happily involved, I'll sound creepy.

However... My husband and I just found this forum and wanted to see if your situation had worked out?

I hope you found what you are looking for! I also hope we can find what we are looking for! (any recommendations?)

Best regards!
LizBeth

Young couple looking for another female!

Hi, I am 29 and my girl is 22. We are both attractice, clean and looking for the same in another female. looking for a female between 21 to 35. Thin but not bones, attractive and clean! You can contact me on here or just ask for my email!

Reading - a lost art ?

I think she states in several places that she has found what she was looking for.

Maybe people are stilling writing here to put out there that "they" are still looking.

We're still looking for friends and lovers and I'll gladly admit to hi-jacking this thread to tell everyone reading this that we are.

Constantly bumping our ad in the North American "Dating and Friendships" forum just isn't doing it for us.

Anyway just rambling......

Just Me, :eek:
Tim

Hi we saw ur post we would love to chat with u
To whom are you directing your message? The original poster from 2010, who has already stated several times that she is no longer looking, or one of the other responders to this thread?

Why is it that this thread attracts so many people who fail to read it?

Last edited:
I'm happily married, not looking for any new relationship and if a mod wants to close this thread so no one else can reply, that's cool with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back