Hi There!

ShyOne

Hello. I'm ShyOne.

I'm pretty new to poly. I had my first poly relationship with a couple last October.. that did not go very well and did not last long at all.

I am now in a relationship with a man that I absolutely adore. Right now, he is my only partner. Eventually, I'm sure I'll find another partner or so. My partner has two other regular partners, and various casual relationships.

I found this site through a google search. I am looking for a place to talk with others about polyamory. I go to a monthly meeting but I often am too shy to talk up during those meetings, and I find that I have questions or things that I want to discuss between the times of the meetings anyway.

:)

Hello ShyOne,
Welcome to our forum.

You will probably find many opportunities to chat with people about poly here as this is a very active site. Just look through our threads and boards and see what calls to you.

Sorry your first poly relationship didn't go so well. I am glad you are having a better time with it now.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello there and welcome.
One thing to keep in mind, though, is everyone is different. What works for one person might not work for someone else, so don't try to guage yourself along what you see as the "norm" for one individual. It's very much something that you might have to feel your way through at times, and follow your heart.

Back