This is Me

smokymtngirl85

Hello everyone I thought I would introduce myself :D

Please excuse me if I don't get the terminology correct I'm new :confused:

I am 27 years old, bisexual, and polyamorous. . . moving closer to polyandry if i'm getting the terms right.

Currently, I am in 2 full committed relationships.

I am legally married to my high school sweetheart and we have 3 gorgeous kids. He is fully committed to just me.

I am engaged to the most wonderful man who is also fully committed to me.

Both of my guys are monogamous, but respect me and the way that I am enough to know that I have always been polyamorous and always will be, i spent a good number of years denying it and it was emotionally breaking me down and destroying who I was as a person. I finally came out as bisexual when I was 19 and the fact that I was also unable to continue attempting to be monogamous soon followed it a few years later.
I am 100% committed both of my guys and only them and they to me. I have no desire to go outside of that. The combination completes me in such a way that i never thought was possible. Before I always felt like something was missing, but now i feel complete and I am so very thankful that the both of them are willing to set aside their own feelings in order to take care of my needs as a person.

That being said i have found this support group and am SO happy i finally have a resource to help me sort out some of the issues I have with maintaining 2 relationships as well as family & kids.

:)

Hey Smoky Mtn,
Welcome to our forum.

Your terminology sounds about right to me. :) I'm one of the guys in an MFM (vee) situation similar to the one you described. We've been together since 2006, and we're still going strong.

Any questions you have for me, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them for you. ;)

I hope your experience here on Poly.com is an enjoyable one!
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Welcome to the forum - it's always nice to have a few more "success stories" around - we hear so much about problems, it's often difficult to remember that there are a large number of folks out there who are making it work very well for them, and are blissfully happy!

Back