Holy crap... I have two husbands... when did that happen.

Life has been pretty uneventful.

The kids and I spent our usual weekend at Murf's. I always cherish the time I do get with him but sometimes I feel kind of cheated. Friday I couldn't get down there until after 4:30 because the kids don't get off the bus until 3:35. He left for work at 5:30. Didn't get home until after 1am.

Saturday morning he was running errands. Then was getting the car ready to show. We spent the afternoon and evening at the carshow. Which translates to every car guy he knows stopping to chat his ear off. Lol. Afterwards we stopped at his friends house.

I ate something that disagreed with me and wasn't feeling well most of Sunday. We watched football on TV. Murf is playing fantasy football and he is a bit to competitive about it. He focus was on where his points were at and etc. I enjoy football myself but it is hard to enjoy watching my Bears play when he is carrying on about what his points and blah blah blah.

Don't get me wrong I would rather see him than not. But some quality time would have been nice. It is what it is though.

I also figured out my sleep problem when I am at home with Butch. I have become a very light sleeper. I can't sleep with him snoring and he snores badly. My back is killing me. I ended up sleeping on the couch. I cannot keep trying to live on 3 hours sleep. My couch is not comfortable to sleep on and Butch is being Ann ass and has no concern for me. He will not switch off with me and sleep on the couch one or two nights a week I have just about had it with him.

Last edited:
Spoke with Murf before he headed into work. He told me he slept like crap since I wasn't there. That he missed me. I still grin like a teen with a crush when he calls or texts me.

When I talked with Butch this afternoon about his snoring and me needing more sleep a couple days a week he promptly turned it into a bondage scenario. "you could just bondage me up and put me in the spare room." Barf gag he just doesn't get it or doesn't want to. I don't know which it is.

Next time Butch tries to pull any of the BDSM stuff on you I wonder what would happen if you said something like "for someone who wants to be a slave you sure seem to be demanding people do what you want them to".

Ear plugs, asking him to change the side or position he is sleeping in, and a sleep study might be able to pinpoint the cause.

I wonder what would happen if you took him up on his suggestion to tie him to the bed. I would do it and make sure I got something out of it.

Spending my second day with Murf. Just taking care of household business. Ran errands and paid some bills.

Introduced him to the walking dead last night. Tonight watching the Chicago bears game cuddled up on the couch. Dinner in made by me both nights.

Life is good..

My weekend is so not going the way I want it too due to things beyond my control. I am a bit moody and grumpy.

Butch is off this weekend. Tried to set a new dynamic between us. Hopefully he can respect my boundaries.

This is Murf's weekend to work. I miss him terribly when we are apart. I talk to him several times a day so I do not understand why I do not like to be apart from him. I am one of those people who loves and needs her privacy. I was the kid who would go away to summer camp and my family would get 2 letters from me.

I have never shied away from traveling solo, or eating out alone or seeing a movie solo. Never needed anyone before. But I need Murf. I feel guilty about that. I should feel similar about Butch but I don't. He is downstairs sleeping on the couch and I would be happy if he stayed there all night.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy Butch's company, BUT he needs constant attention and stimulation. He has to fill the silence with conversation. If I have something to say I say it but I do not need to have mindless communication. I enjoy the silence and my own thoughts.

This week has been just blah...

Got called into job#2 Sunday to cover for a co worker who injured her leg. So I picked up her shift Sunday and yesterday. Taking yesterday meant not seeing Murf. But unfortunately we need the money for both households. Plus Christmas. Feel guilty about being away from Moose and Squirrel three nights in a row despite the fact they seem fine with it. We do not hide family finances from them.

So I won't get to see Murf until this weekend. I haven't went this long without seeing him in over a year. Feeling out of sorts.

But i love what I do and I am good at it. The hours kind if suck but yet they don't. The kids see me. I get to do homework and feed them dinner every night.

Butch is respecting my boundaries. He is happy with me being bossy. Without bringing in bdsm. I am happy to allow him to take off my shoes and rub my feet and legs after a long shift on my feet. I am hoping this happy compromise is one that lasts. I do love him and enjoy his company.

Last edited:
Home from Murf 's house.

It was a so so weekend. Friday was fine. We spent a quiet evening in had pizza for dinner and the kids watched tv. (We haven't had tv at the other house in 6 months due to finances and the fact the kids really don't need to be glued in front of it.) I slept like the dead but I always do when I am with Murf.

Saturday I lost several hours with Murf Directv was scheduled to come between 12-4. Why Butch scheduled the service call then. I do not know. Especially since he had to leave at 2 for work. Long story short.. they didn't show up. They sent the technician to the wrong address. Then wouldn't talk to me about fixing the mess even though I am Butch 's legal wife. Yet when I helped Murf get it they gave me no issues as the girlfriend.

Today we showed the 1969 Olds 442 at a local car show. I got snuggle time on the couch watching football. Unfortunately the kids and I had to head for home. They have school tomorrow.

Life is pretty good.

This weekend will kind of suck. Both Butch and Murf are working.

Poor Butch has a hernia. We have to consult with a surgeon on the 5th.

Murf is good. Got to see him yesterday and most of today. Miss him already.

My life is boring..lol

I guarantee your life is far more exciting than mine! It does not sound boring.

I hope Butch feels better soon, and once he has surgery, I wish him a speedy recovery. :)

Poor Butch is miserable. But he is putting on his tough face. Things between us are going well. He has been trying very hard to respect my boundaries.

Murf is doing well too. He was cute the other night while I was at work. He was worried that he doesn't tell me enough how much I mean to him. When I got home from work at 1am on Thursday he pulled me close when I crawled into bed with him and told me he was glad I was home. He was worried about me and doesn't like sleeping without me.

Please do not let me be getting sick.

Off soon to see Murf.

Still get excited after all this time.

I am at the tail end of my solo weekend with Murf.

Friday he took me out to dinner then we had to run up to pick up a car trailer to hall his Camaro to the the drag racing strip.

Saturday we spent most of the day at the drag strip taking passes to get an idea of how the new engine performs. He has an 11 second car which is an improvement. But of course he wants to go faster..lol. I am a strange woman. I enjoy the drag strip. I was so tired when we were done.

Today I am still in my sleep pants..lol.

This week had one hiccup with Murf but we are good.

Butch FINALLY got a promotion at work that is huge for us.

Had to take Butch to his Dr's appointment.

He has a hernia and he is having surgery December 12th.

I hope his surgery goes well.

I hate winter I truly do.

I am quite tired this week. I worked all weekend. 4am to 4pm. Saturday wasn't bad but Sunday was heartbreaking. We euthanized 12 pets.

Butch's back is killing him on top of the hernia. He doesn't have surgery until December 12th.

Murf has had a bad week. Work is getting to him. But we spent yesterday together. Had a nice quiet evening in. I had to leave at 5am this morning to be gone to get the kids off to school. I am going to spend the weekend with him too. Next week he turns 40 I offered to take him out to dinner but he isn't interested. He doesn't care about his birthday.

Nothing has really been going on in my life. Just same stuff different day.

Work at the vet office has been slow. I am not complaining. Work for R has been dealing with the marketing of his custom guitar cable. The company has drooped the ball on so many levels.

Butch has been annoying me lately. I just want him to leave me alone. I am resentful that my life has to bend to his all the time.

For example today is Murf's 40th birthday and he is off work. I had planned to see him today. But now I can't because Butch has to work over time. He worked 7-3 came home and had to go back in at 11pm. I can not pick up more hours at the vet office due to his work schedule. He will not stand up for his damn self. The man has a freaking hernia. He has to be on light duty. He keeps doing things against Dr's orders.

Yesterday I was having a bad day. Murf ordered the kids and I pizza for dinner. Payed for it and had it delivered. He made sure both boys had their favorite kind. Butch was out last night. He came home I told him the pizza was a special thing ordered for the kids by Murf. The awhile took the leftovers to work. It was ordered for the kids NOT Butch. So the kids were hurt when they wanted the leftovers. He didn't ask he just took it.

Back