Making new friends in Charleston, SC?

We are new to the area and are looking to make some friends - he is 29, 5'10", normal build with brown hair/hazel eyes and the sweetest smile I have ever seen (kinda smitten with him ;) ) I am 33, 5'4", curvy but not heavy, auburn hair and green eyes.

Right now we are pretty much just looking to meet a few new people (couples primarily but singles are welcome too, of course) since we came down here not knowing anyone. We have always found it mildly frustrating that it's impossible to tell who is openminded and who isn't. I'm thinking if we start out as friends who are all on the same page, life may just be a little sweeter down the road.

A little more about us: I'm a pretty little Irish girl, who likes other pretty girls as well as the fellows. You will find me to be blunt and honest as I don't have time for games or confusion. I would rather just lay it out there to start with so that there are no surprises or hurt feelings later on. He is straight only, a little quiet sometimes but a lot of fun to spend time with. It's always the quiet ones, as they say lol

He loves his XBox like I love to sing and we watch entirely too much TV. Tosh.0, Family Guy, BSG (our fellow geeks will know what that is haha).

We do not participate in interracial sex, no hate - it just isn't our thing. We do not do drugs of ANY sort, and would like to respectfully request that those of you who partake in any kind of recreational use kindly not contact us. This goes for cigaratte smoking as well. Again, no judgement here - do whatever blows your dress up as they say - but we choose not to be around it. That said - we do like to tear it up and have a good time, and are perfectly OK with moderate social drinking.

So I hope we get a chance to see some of you in person - not sure how that works here since I'm new to this board, but we are out and about pretty much every weekend. Take care :)

Well we are in Georgia right now, but are going to Canada tomorrow for a few months haha (my partner has a job project). We live in Georgia/South Carolina (Augusta area) most of the year, our schedule is pretty flexible.

Back