NEW Couple in TN Seeking V... :)

Jdiknt2

Hi there Polyamory,com Members! :)

My name is 'Leo' and my girlfriend, JennaMarie, and I are ready to experiment with poly for the first time. I use the word 'experiment' because, as you will soon learn, I tend to be an analytical and logical person (most of the time... hehe) experiencing the world around me, and I look at this lifestyle change as an experiment. I try to balance the logical parts of my personality by being flirtatiously sarcastic, a trait JennaMarie shares with me. :)

Anyway, I digress... We are here at polyamory.com to learn more about the poly lifestyle and HOPEFULLY meet an eligible single female that is interested in a sexual V with me and an emotional/spiritual V with my girlfriend and I. Preferably this someone lives in or near the Nashville, TN area.

We are currently living in Antioch, TN (just southeast of the downtown Nashville area) and aside from our full time jobs, mine as an IT Support Analyst (glorified name for a computer help desk) and hers as an administrative assistant for a property management company, we enjoy video gaming (Star Wars: The Old Republic), watching movies (mostly sci-fi, action, fantasy, with some romantic comedies in there for flavor), reading (her), singing (me - yes, I'm in a band), eating out/going out occasionally, drinking (socially - rarely), walking, etc.

We're interested in learning more about the dynamics of poly relationships and we'd love to meet other people that are willing to share their experiences with us, hence... our registration to this site. ;)

So, Hello Everyone! <waves>

Hello! Very nice to meet you. I hope you find what you're looking for. There's an awesome section on this site for people who are looking; you might try reposting this there. Might get a nibble.

Cheers!

Hi Leo,
Welcome to our forum.

There will be plenty to learn here, as well as an opportunity to put out some feelers (in the "Dating & Friendships" section). Glad you could join us.

With regards,
Kevin T.

Hello! I'm another TN person, and there are a few on here also from TN, and of course my partner is poly. :) We're hoping for a get together this summer of the TN poly people, so maybe you'd be interested in a meetup.

Thanks for the warm greetings! :)

Lotus, A TN meeting sounds fun! Please include me and JennaMarie on the list of invites and let us know when you will be meeting!

Of course, there are always weekends too, so keep in touch! :)

Thanks! I'm going to try to post there today! I tried last week and the system logged me out before I finished it and then I went to submit it and lost it. :( Hopefully, I'll have better luck today. :)

Hello! Very nice to meet you. I hope you find what you're looking for. There's an awesome section on this site for people who are looking; you might try reposting this there. Might get a nibble.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Tip/trick: When you log in, check the "Remember Me" box. Then it will keep you logged in until you specifically log out. (I always do it that way nowadays)

Back