Tabula Rasa

qhnt

Greetings,

I have recently come to realise that I fit into the polyamorous lifestyle and have just split up with a long term partner.

So here I am...

I feel like my life has yet to begin and I'm excited about the future. I see myself travelling the world as a performance artist sharing my many gifts, meeting and experiencing special people as I go.

Currently living in Perth, Western Australia, completing a diploma of remedial massage therapy.

I am an eccentric artist INFP type, I have Asperger's, I have been told that I'm incredibly beautiful inside and out.

I currently identify as "straight" but feel that the ideal is bisexuality and I would like to reach that ideal, in the future I hope to identify as bisexual.

Please feel free to ask any question, thanks for your time.

Greetings qhnt,
Welcome to our forum.

You're at the beginning of an exciting journey of discovery, and I'm sure you'll learn and experience much that is edifying and good on the road ahead. Have a look around on our site so you can prepare yourself, read and learn from some of our posted threads, and post any thoughts or questions that come to you.

When you say you split up with a long term partner, was it because the long term partner didn't want you to be poly, or some other reason? Don't have to answer if it's too personal, I'm just curious.

Glad to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Greetings qhnt,
Welcome to our forum.

You're at the beginning of an exciting journey of discovery, and I'm sure you'll learn and experience much that is edifying and good on the road ahead. Have a look around on our site so you can prepare yourself, read and learn from some of our posted threads, and post any thoughts or questions that come to you.

When you say you split up with a long term partner, was it because the long term partner didn't want you to be poly, or some other reason? Don't have to answer if it's too personal, I'm just curious.

Glad to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi Kevin, thanks for your reply.

To put it simply, she is not interested in any sort of poly relationship/lifestyle and after much pain we have come to realise we can't be together so after and extended break we will hopefully be able to have a very close platonic relationship.

When I have some free time from study I will be sure to check out some threads.

Sounds good. It is a blessing to count if you and your ex are able to part amicably. Sometimes people just turn out to not quite be compatible; it isn't anyone's fault.

Hope you'll enjoy your time on our site.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back