Poly Lessons We've Learned

Homemade wine? You mean stuff that will take away axle grease? I have some of that kicking around somewhere, and no one will drink it for me. I'm waiting for the first gang of starving under-age alcoholics to come trick-or-treating.

This stuff is awesome - yummy yummy rhubarb wine :)

Homemade wine? You mean stuff that will take away axle grease? I have some of that kicking around somewhere, and no one will drink it for me. I'm waiting for the first gang of starving under-age alcoholics to come trick-or-treating.

I call those unicorns in training :D

I've learned that when everyone gets along it is totally freaking awesome!

When they don't get along I'm very miserable.

I've learned this week just how important the happy threads like Poly Vignettes and the light-weight threads like the word association game, are on here.

They really help to balance out all the pain and anguish that people suffer and remind us that poly can and should be a positive experience. I've also been reminded this week that there is great truth in the idea that what we focus on expands.

I've learned this week just how important the happy threads like Poly Vignettes and the light-weight threads like the word association game, are on here.

They really help to balance out all the pain and anguish that people suffer and remind us that poly can and should be a positive experience. I've also been reminded this week that there is great truth in the idea that what we focus on expands.

Very true. The light-weight threads remind us we are just people who not only need to vent/seek advice when things are going wrong, but also that we need to connect in fun, stress-free ways. This is a community albeit a virtual one, but the connections are important.:)

What does it matter?

Experience matters because it creates a greater sense of validity to a person's advice. That being said it looks like this guy has bare minimum drawn on the experiences of very real people. For most it might not matter. I am not a person who is impressed by someone regurgitating what they read or see..what they do is what creates respect where I am from.

Back