On the lighterside...The 'Things I never thought I would say...'

For me it's been
Him "You would think with more girls in my life a guy could get a massage ever so often"
Me "You're getting repeatedly laid by your wife and our girlfriend(s) don't be greedy"

Mr. A sent a text to Indigo instead of me by accident.

For those of you not familiar with iPhone texting, Mr. A's comments are on the left, Indigo is on the right.

Attachments

• mra.jpg
    mra.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
It looks like Indigo wrote first. Do you read bottom to top or top to bottom? And what does LAHVE stand for?

Top to bottom. Mr. A is in white, on the left.

Lahve = love. As in such an overwhelming amount of love that you can't even spell it properly.

Last edited:
My daughter saw my husband on match.com last night, and asked me, "Are we getting a sister wife???"

I replied, "Don't get your hopes up." :eek:

Texting my boyfriend, as he's on his way up to a date: "Drive safe, and take pictures!"

;}

And while talking with my female partner (background, 99.95% of my sexual experience is with guys.):
L: I think we should talk about what kind of birth control we're going to use. I don't want any more kids.
Me: I don't want any kids, what does that have to do with sex?
L: -_-
Me: OH RIGHT! That IS how babies are made! I didn't even think of that because guys can't get pregnant up the butt!

And then she knocked me off the couch.

Trying to talk my boyfriend and my paramour into telling each other that they love each other. They've both told me how they feel for each other, but they're both afraid that the other doesn't feel the same. So cute! <3

Also, "Can you help me? I'm trying to seduce my boyfriend's girlfriend."

There have been a few times I've thought this. :D

A conversation me and my husband had when he had put a hot picture of Olivia Wilde as a desktop background

Me (joking): "OMG, you have been looking at a half-naked woman! Divorce!" :eek:
Hubby: "you're the one to talk" :D
Me: Good point. :p

Later, I was telling about this scenario to my girlfriend, we laughed about it and I sent her the photo we were talking about (since I found it hot and thought she might as well). At this point, I started thinking about in how many ways this was all weird from a "traditional" mono perspective

1) I was joking with my husband about the picture (instead of getting hurt/jealous about me not being enough :rolleyes: )
2) I was telling my gf about a joke I had with my husband
3) I was deliberately sending my gf a picture of a woman I thougth she would find hot :eek:

Loving this! :D

I was telling my husband that my "San Antonio lover" is so much like him and I think they'd really like each other. "In fact," I told him, "y'all would probably get deep into some nerdy analysis of an Economist article on global politics and I'd have to remind you both that I was still in the room."

(Close friend) So where your wife?

(Me) Out on a date checking out a new Boyfriend.

(Close friend) Oh well wish her luck the last one did not work out so well.

(Me) Yes I know but we cannot win them all.

After wards I thought what a wierd conversation.

how about, "I'm trying to get my hubby's hands out of my pants while I talk to you " now that was weird to hear !

Things I never thought I'd write...

I am corresponding with a love interest I haven't met yet. We've exchanged really great emails so far, and I'm absolutely giddy about it. Here is something I'd never thought I see myself write to a guy:

"I am so happy that our flirty messages inspired you to write a love letter to your wife."

Tee-hee.

Back