Please Bring Poly to Pittsburgh

kemperfish

Trying, somewhat desperately now, to meet some poly friends in Pittsburgh. We have started a community on here with no recent success. Are there any poly's in or near the Pittsburgh area willing to form a group and meet once a month or so for some discussion, support, and a good time?????????

The little social groups formed on this site don't really get much, if any, activity. I would say most people don't even know that those Groups exist here. Have you tried Meetup.com? I just searched it and found The Pittsburgh Alternative Relationship Group. You could also start your own Meetup group, if that one doesn't suit you.

Have you searched and visited our Golden Nuggets forum? Here is info I posted there a while back:

Last edited:
We are also thinking about exploring the poly lifestyle and would love to chat with some folks and maybe meet up sometime.

While I don't live in Pgh anymore, I can say that when I lived there many people in the kink/bdsm community were also into poly relationships, but I don't recall there being any groups to address just poly lifestyles (separate and apart from kink). It wouldn't surprise me if such a group has since been founded, but I would expect there to be an overlap being poly and bdsm in Pgh. Good luck on your endeavors.

Back