43 yo newbie from Finland ;-)

KayFin

So here to introduce myself a bit, lesbian woman in polyamorous relationship for the first time (been cheating and been cheated before but that is not poly relationship in any way in my mind)... son to be married to my partner.

living together with my partner and her man (would bf be better term?)so there are the major players in our relationship presently.

leaving a part of my introdction into my possible next post of things troubling me presently...

Kay

Hi Kay..

I totally agree that cheating in any form isn't a poly relationship.. I'm sure you can find advice and help with the things that are on your mind here... There is alot to read and plenty of people to talk to...

Nancy

Hello!

Hi Kayfin,
I'm Jim.
I read your second post before your intro, and then I came here to say hello. If there's any place for you to find advice that helps, i would wager you're in the right one.

Best wishes,
jim

Thank you for the welcome :)

I have spent better part of this evening reading the forum

Kay

Hey Kay,
Welcome to our forum.

Small world, I have a friend who spent a few years in Finland. :)

I hope you will feel free to speak the concerns that are on your mind; I'm sure we can help.

Sounds like you have a nice V relationship going. I'm one of the partners in a V relationship myself; things were tough for us in the early years, but we got things worked out alright.

Glad you could join us; if I can help with your other posts I will.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

A short bio of our setup

Well I guess it might be a good idea to tell how I became a part of a poly family.

I am Kay, lesbian divorced woman with children who live with my ex-wife (we have joint custody)

I was not really looking for a relationship, my luck with women had been very bad and I was so fed up with lesbian women that I actually found myself on few dates with men.... Well that actually did lead into nothing.

So I stumbled in a finnish kinky chat on this woman, bi woman already in a relationship with a man. I had struck gold, no fear of a relationship there just maybe some fun. Man I was so wrong, my first date with A was cut short (after lasting only 6 hours) because last bus to her home was leaving. We hugged (yeah she did not kiss me that evening, thing she has heared more then few times since) and she hurried to her bus.... Today we both think that evening was the start of our relationship.

Well it has taken a bit of adjusting for me to get here and well I am happy to be in my life with her. Today we live together, the three of us, and after over a half a year of trying to sleep in a queen size bed we have now (over half a year already) joined a single bed to that so sleeping is actually possible.

[using a tablet to post here is annoying]

well anyhow I will continue this later, now I need to get back to work

Sounds good so far. Love strikes when we least expect it, doesn't it?

Back