Confused but happy

Tise

Hello, New to forum :)

On the subject of Poly, I'm beginning to think that I'm not so new to it as I originally thought, only now I have a name for it.
I met "X" (name withheld to protect the guilty ;) In February of this year, and I enjoyed being with him. When I asked him "Why is such an handsome, wonderful man like you Single?" He laughed. "I'm not Single, I'm Polyarmorus"
Obviously what followed were many many talks and discussions and for myself many many MANY in-depth analysis's of what I could or could not handle in a relationship.
So, its been a few fun months, and I realize now, that I don't know how I can define myself and my loving style.
I'm here to figure that out.

~Tise

Last edited:
Hi Tise,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you'll get things sorted out in due time, and Polyamory.com can help. Remember, just because X is polyamorous, doesn't mean you have to be, and the two of you can still be together, you just have to figure out if you can live with him seeing other people.

Anyway, read up on some of our various threads, and let us know if you have any thoughts, questions, or concerns.

With well-wishes,
Kevin T.

Thank you both so much.
I want to clarify though, if I may, I'm not here to define my relationship with X, he is my catalyst in many ways, but what we have works. He's here sometimes, mostly not.

But the thought that I can love more than one person at a time, is so freeing!
I'm here to try and find what I need, and what will work for me in theory lol, and then have a community to share those experiences with.

Thank you both so much for the welcomes :)

~Tise

Welcome Tise, I am such a newby also and I truly feel like that being on this site and the forum posted here will really help me find myself and what truly defines me. People may look at you with such dispair because of their ignorance tot he matter but everyone on this site seems so supportive and it is really intriguing to me.

Welcome Tise

I am new here as well - just wanted to say hello. I think we all have many stories and emotions. I hope you find what you are looking for - i know i have been browsing the forum and can relate to so many people's stories on here.

Back