Rollin'....

ImaginaryIllusion

Administrator
Staff member
So I'm thinking about cruising around the countries in the next week or so...and somewhat curious if anyone was game for coffee or something...of if there's any meets I should try to drop in on. I'm thinking mostly around Calgary, Chicago, New York, Boston...and maybe the points in between.

Who's in?

If you happen to stop in Saskatoon between Calgary and Chicago, I would totally be up for coffee... It's not really "on the way" but it's not much out of the way, and the drive along the Yellowhead is much much prettier than the Trans-Can highway... although this time of year everything is still just waking up from Winter, so it's all sorta blah either way :)

I think we are outside of the range of cities you mentioned being as we are in Minneapolis, MN. But I hope you have a great trip!

I think we are outside of the range of cities you mentioned being as we are in Minneapolis, MN. But I hope you have a great trip!

Actually Minneapolis is right on the path I'm driving....although at the moment it looks like I'll be going through there on a weekday morning... sort of 8-9am ish. I won't get overly optimistic since most people work if they're going to be up at Stupid-O'Clock anyways. :)

Stupid-O'Clock

Oh I like that! That is exactly how I feel...now if only my daughter felt the same way. lol

I'm on the west coast...feel like dropping by for a visit?

It was great to see you on your crazy journey! Hope the rest of it was safe. (Just catching up to recent posts here - haven't been on in a while!)

Back