all 3 hetrosexual tri MFM

swirl

Anyone out there as I find none that are a hetrosexual woman and 2 men both hero with me ? Anyone as we r still fairly new trying to figure I am to haha spread my um time ....ack u dirty minds lol . In all seriousness tho I really find no one like us...?
Thanks in advance PM me if not wantin to share on the forum ok...Thanks
Swirl

We are :) though were still pretty new to this ourselves I have managed to get the time split down pretty well :) I don't mind Q and A ether lol. So what all do you need help with?

Anyone out there as I find none that are a hetrosexual woman and 2 men both hero with me ? Anyone as we r still fairly new trying to figure I am to haha spread my um time ....ack u dirty minds lol . In all seriousness tho I really find no one like us...?
Thanks in advance PM me if not wantin to share on the forum ok...Thanks
Swirl

Most of the people that I know are in a situation similar to this. In the group of poly relationships that I'm a part of, about 90% of the relationships are mostly heterosexual people dating other mostly heterosexual people. I've never been part of a relationship that wasn't like this. For instance, for a year and a half I had a boyfriend and a husband (I'm still married, we've been together 25 years, married almost 23). They were friendly to each other but not romantically involved. I split my time fairly evenly between my boyfriend and my husband. Right now, I have a casual relationship with a man in addition to my marriage. The man I'm dating is very heterosexual, though my husband is a little bit more flexible but is mostly heterosexual. They've met each other and are friendly and aren't really involved at all with each other (with my exboyfriend, there was a lot more involvement in terms of the men spending time together). The man I'm dating is married and also has a girlfriend. His girlfriend is married and there is a friendship between the two men but nothing more. The same goes for the people that the man's wife dates.

In the larger group of relationships, my husband is dating two women and is interested in another woman. His girlfriend of five years is married and also has another boyfriend. All of the men she's dating are mostly straight and are friends. Her boyfriend has a few other girlfriends, who also date other men and as far as I know, there's friendship between the men but not any romantic involvement. My husband's girlfriend's husband is dating 4 women right now, all of whom have other relationships and the men in all those other relationships are friends but not lovers.

My husband's other relationship is with a woman that is married. My husband knows her husband and is friendly with him, but there's nothing romantic there. The other woman my husband is interested in has a boyfriend and a husband. It seems like there's a very loving friendship between the two men and I don't think it's anything more, but I could be wrong.

In fact, I'd be hard pressed to think of more than one or two relationships that aren't platonic between the two men that are dating one woman. There's a quad that used to be the moderators of the poly support group that I'm part of. The way they introduce themselves makes me think that all four members of the group are romantically involved with each other but I'm not 100% positive. I can't think of another group that I know personally that all the partners are romantically involved with each other.

So the overwhelming majority of poly people I know are like you, dating more than one person but the people they are dating aren't romantically involved with each other.

Most of poly people are in a vee relationship. Half are mfm.

I have two husband's who are straight and have nothing to do with each other.

You are not a rarity

Yes, it's a weird myth based on male sexual fantasies, that polyamory means a triad of two bi females and one straight male.

I am a queer female with 2 bi partners, one male, one female, but we are probably more of an exception. Just the same, we aren't in a real triad. There is some attraction between my lovers, but I am a real hinge. They are just friends with very occasional benefits.

I am in a MFM vee. Two heterosexual guys and me, a heterosexual woman. :) They are not involved sexually at all, but we all live together. I have a blog on this site, if you are interested. In the beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend, I was splitting my week - half of the time at his house, and half at my husband's house. Now we all share a house - everyone has their own bedroom (I have the master suite) and they trade off spending nights with me.

I, too, am the hinge in a MFM vee. W and I are bi, and M is straight. We are open (any of us free to pursue others), but none of us has had partners outside our vee for years. So, as far as current, active relationships, we look just like your MFM hetero vee.

Yes, it's a weird myth based on male sexual fantasies, that polyamory means a triad of two bi females and one straight male.

Due to a series of events, I actually AM a triad of two bi females and a straight male, (although possibly soon to be THREE bi females and one straight male AND it isn't closed; there are multiple other partners involved; just not part of our "polyship").

In three years, I've only met a single other triad like mine.

Our household consists of an MFM Vee with me as the hinge - the boys are both straight (but also best friends). I, myself, am bi though... so, not exactly the "all heterosexual" MFM - this doesn't affect the household but it DOES affect the dating. For instance, we are all effectively dating Lotus (to various degrees) and I am in more of a FB or "play partner" relationship with her husband (who happens to be bi - thought that doesn't really come into play either - since my boys are straight).

hi there all

Thanks for all the math equations I'm now trafficking lol but that said my 2 live with we sleep me middle never the two shall touch and so .... so I am not opening it up any further we all seem happy I am so is Hubby and our friend!! but time mgmnt I spose will diversify within all in its own sweet merciful time ! thanks again
Swirl

Back