Post Falls-CDA-Spokane

Polycouple looking to meet like minded for friendship.

I'm Ali & he's Paul. Very new to this but 19 years together, almost 18 married, we are evolving & have so much love to share.

I'm hoping you'll contact me if you live near us.

Seeking a male for a triad (our unicorn from what I've been reading). We are not dead.set on this desire as we both wouldn't mind meeting a female for him & a male for me (V or would that be called something else?).

I look forward to meeting you!

Ad changes

Stop, after some discussions, we are individually looking for dates, no triads for us at this present time.

So this is for me now that dh has his own account here:

Married poly bi-female in search of a man (age 28 to 48) living in the Spokane/CDA area for dating.

PM me if you are interested.:cool:

Hey-
I'm nowhere near you, but a couple of years ago, we were planing to move to that area. I found a group on meet up that were in Spokane-very friendly. They had a social "game night" downtown I think once a week that was kid friendly & a very active group of poly families and friends.
You might check and see if you can find it on meetup.com

Inland NW Poly Group

I think that's the one you are talking about. We join it and a month later it's disbanding. There is now a "business poly group". Not too sure I'm about that. I am sort of self-employed but I'd rather find more family oriented folks. Maybe dh and I could organize another one.;)

Thank you for mentioning it though. This group went back to my hometown for a meet up this last weekend. But since we've been members they haven't had any of their monthly meetings. I don't know what happened:confused:.

Back