i have two of questions

esarati300

hello my first question is there a website for polyamory personals? i would like to search for poly people local. I been online looking but can't find any website. the second question is how do you get a group of poly to live under one roof? it would be nice to have so much love at one time that lives with you. i am sure some poly are living like this now. be wild to have like 4 lovers that care about you. what a feeling that would be.

I had the dream of a poly household under one roof and it has come true with about 15 years of work. It is possible, but takes some time to create something sustainable. I believe this kind of cosen family is the way of the future actually. Not necessarily poly, but many peoiple in one house. You can read my bllog to find more nitty gritty details about my tribe.

Starting to date is a greart place to start ;) poly people seem to use okcupid mostly as a dating site. You could do a tag search for "dating," or "dating sites" or maybe "okcupid" and see what comes up.

Depending on your location, there may be a local poly group that meets in person. That can be a good place to meet people, too.

Back