Guys who shave... down there

\l/

8===o~ \i/ ~o:::::8

Hehe! Variety is the spice of life!

Sure it is... :rolleyes:

Cindie, thanks for the vid from Amanda fucking Palmer! She's a local girl and we love her.

Clean...

Ok...

I shave my head, face (except above the mouth), and my (bluntness) dick/balls/ass...I do it all myself.

My head and face I have always used a razor. I was using a razor on my dick and balls until I nicked myself and had an uncontrollable bleeding session under my little left babymaker...(Balls are babymakers, I consider the dick as a means of transportation)

Anyway, that experience along with the occasional ingrown hair, made me stop using a razor down there...I was never able to shave my ass with a razor.

Now, I use the hair removal cream...best thing since slice bread!!! Now not only can the truck (dick) and babymakers (balls) be hair free, but now i can be hairless around the dumpster (ass) too!!! Exciting times! :p

Hairless dumpster prevent flies...meaning, in my case, the hair use to hold "trash" (shit) and no matter how much wiping (with baby wipes and tissue), I still ended up with streaks in my undies...we won't even discuss the days I went cowboy...:( Got a new pair of jeans once...but now, no more streaks and cowboys days are more often!;)

Ok, back on topic...for me, I like a clean truck because on film (yes I like to video myself) it makes your Pick-up look like a Semi...and there is nothing more exciting to me seeing then PK trying to get all 18 wheels to disappear…it never happened yet but the first time she tried, a pub got in her nose and she almost choke (at least that what she blamed); so I removed that obstacle and now she can’t use that excuse again… :D

Now the babymakers got shaved the first time years ago during my vasectomy; I liked the feeling enough to keep them that way and I found out that girls enjoy licking hairless balls…:rolleyes:

I know this was long…but I like talking about my truck/babymakers…hell, I’m gonna clean them tonight, take some photos, and send them to PK!!! :D

...now i can be hairless around the dumpster (ass) too!!! Exciting times! :p

Hairless dumpster prevent flies...meaning, in my case, the hair use to hold "trash" (shit) and no matter how much wiping (with baby wipes and tissue), I still ended up with streaks in my undies...

You mean skidmarks!

Oh, there is a long discussion thread I found on the internet once where people from all over have shared their ass-wiping techniques - it has been going since like 2005 or something and is hilarious! It might be over at poopreport.com, not sure. people get so silly talking about it and the really good writers had me laughing so hard I was crying.

Thanks for sharing.

Use'ta did

I used to shave regularly.
Then I trimmed regularly.
Now I just let it grow until someone does it for me.

Just got tired of the nicks and trouble trying to get every little bit only for it to be way to temporary.
I still prefer the combo of shaved with a nose warmer, but getting there and keeping it up solo is more hassle then the enjoyment I receive from it.
I even used depilatory creams, but anyone who has tried that knows it's not much better and probably twice as messy.

So outside of spending a fortune on Laser hair removal, I just wait until my partner is game and enjoy it while I can.

I have often thought of starting a "Club" just for people to groom each other, but never had a clue how to start one.

Does anyone use electric shavers down there?

Currently using blades since my wife and I started shaving about a year ago now.

I prefer Electric, especially the 'Groomer' type with the different interchangeable heads.
Also, the Touch-up little wand one is a must.

Wow, I didn't think many straight guys who weren't into sports or bodybuilding did this. Of course, the not-picking-pubes-from-my-teeth aspect is a welcome change, but I'm 50 and this is my first totally shaved man!

BTW, isn't Nair a little too harsh for that area?

Today I heard of Nair. Guess, its not yet marketed in India. Was reading about it ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nair_(hair_removal) ).

In India there are other depilatories, I think these depilatories are for temporal hair reduction. Hair seems to grow back again and again. Are there more close-to-permanent-hair-removal solutions?

Today I heard of Nair. Guess, its not yet marketed in India. Was reading about it ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nair_(hair_removal) ).

In India there are other depilatories, I think these depilatories are for temporal hair reduction. Hair seems to grow back again and again. Are there more close-to-permanent-hair-removal solutions?
I'm pretty sure you're not meant to use stuff like that in such sensitive areas.

Are there any men here who shave their pubic area and/or chest on a regular basis? Just wondering why you do it, and if you do it yourself or go somewhere to have it done. My new lover is completely shaven (chest, groin, balls, everything) and this is the first time I've ever been with a man who does that. A friend of mine wondered if he likes to wear leather underwear and maybe being shaved feels better for that - hahaha! I'm going to ask him his motivation next time we're together, but I'm interested in other perspectives from the guys out there. Thanks!
I used to shave completely. Then I got annoying bumps (and, a herpes scare at that), and now I just trim the pelvic area, but shave my ass. :D I also shave my chest and head and facial hair. Everything looks and feels better that way, IMO. And, no itching. ;)

Back