Where are you from ?

Hello!

I'm from central NJ. I'm a 25 year old bisexual female. Asian.

Still new to polyamory, but am looking to be in a long term triad relationship with a committing couple. Though I can travel to either south NJ (even to Philly) and as far north NJ up to NYC, I would prefer to find someone within the central NJ area.

Feel free to message me! I love making new friends, first and foremost. :)

Hi All,

Single, 36 year old, straight Mulatto male in Chicago. Over a decade in sexually experimental relationships. Mostly swinging, "adult adventure parties" (kind of an all-encompassing name I use) and things like that. Very interested in continuing either open or poly relationships. Compersion is a natural emotion for me.

Where my poly-mtl people at?

I'm single, female, in Montreal, Canada...seeing someone, but it's still new and undefined. Looking for a couples or generally other poly-minded people for community support.

me!

42 year old female in mf partnership looking for any like minded individual looking to share. looking for central massachusetts, but am willing to take the t into boston.
lifetouchedit.jpg

Single male in Eldorado Arkansas...... At this point im not sure what I am looking for mostly just trying to figure all this out.

Yes I still have not found one

From the South Carolina's starting to think we are it LOL and it is just a we as the girl that was here well long story and more of a odd one two lifestyles in one kinda thing.

We are looking to see about adding one person or a couple to the family but it is not always as easy as just going ok your in.

Last edited:
Michigan! :)

My husband and I live in the Austin, Texas area. We are both 36 and we have been happily married for almost 12 years. We are seeking a woman that would be interested in becoming a friend and lover to both of us. We would ultimately like to have a triad, but we are open to taking things slow and getting to know someone.

Middle of no where Iowa. But at least its a central location that way. New to the group and poly and will probably be pestering for help.

Dayton, Ohio

M58 F53 both mildly disabled (retired) very loving looking for a 3rd (female) for casual friendship or maybe more if things click.

I am in central Oklahoma, listening to the rain drops, turning to sleet and wind generator spinning in the wind...

Last edited:
Indianapolis area

Hello,
I am new to the forum but have had several years as poly. Started out as a swing couple, currently single, M (41), in two secondary relationships. The first is a lesbian and bi F couple, the second is a married MF couple. Both are eager to embrace the poly concept which I introduced to both couples. Being in a secondary position is a new area for me, after a year and a half I still have a strong desire to find a primary partner whether that be a poly situation or mono relationship. I would welcome any advice or someone sharing their experience on how they worked their way through this stage. Of course it would be great to find like minded people in my area for friendship. I am a member of the two local meetup.com groups.

I'm new to the forum so HI! Hubby and I are from Western NY, not far from the PA line and not far from OH either.

Sorsha

South Arkansas here. We are a FMF triad all around 40. We are looking just to interact and meet other poly people. If a relationship for any or all of us comes out of that so be it. We just really feel like we are isolated on a happy island in the middle of a sea of intolerance.

Central Cali Girl Here

Hi all- I am Pixie, from Central California. I am hoping to meet people with potential for dating and fun. Came to the realization that while I have been Poly for many years, there are things out there I would like to explore. Any other Cali folks who want to start a dialog, I am a pretty open book.

I'm an Arizona girl, born and raised. My dad's an AZ native too, as are both his parents.

Back