BDsm

RP-have you ever done an online search for D/s or BDSM blogs?
I quit looking at hte various BDSM sites-and started looking at people's personal blogs.
I learned SO MUCH MORE about diffferent people's ways of dealing with their personal version of BDSM. There are S&M blogs, D/s blogs, Master/slave blogs, Discipline blogs etc.
Each one is very personal and addressed the specific details of that person's life in regards to the topic. Gets much deeper into emotions, needs, expectations on a personal level.
It was so interesting reading the different perspectives. VERY educating.

Pretty much made it OBVIOUS to me that BDSM relationships of any type are JUST as individual as Poly relationships are. Each one is fit JUST for the people in it.
;)

cool LR! I don't get time to read anything but Facebook and here on line usually, but feel free to send me anything you think might be of interest. I know a lot of people living BDSM lifestyles here in my town and go by what I know of my own experience of that in the last 15 years. Not much about 24/7 Ds, but as I'm not that interested in it for myself I haven't considered it.

I am finding the more I enter and am interested in the D/s world that female doms are a triggering source for some dom males. Has anyone experienced this? I hope MsStacey has something to say.... as she is the only one I have known of on here that has even come close to where I am at... or anyone else I am not familiar with in this way perhaps?

Feeling a tad marginalized ;) Especially after those lovely words that LR added. They made me feel as if I don't belong. I realize that they wrote this for their own life and didn't mean to put it on me, but I am different in the D/s realm specifically because I am female, I would not of written the dom part the way it is written above .... Totally nothing to do with the two of you LR and Maca, but as I have had a need to add up what I am good at and what I want to do with my life in the last week, as I am about to lose my job, all I am good at is bossing people around ;) writing about poly and cleaning peoples faces and asses (at work, dirty minded people! :eek:).

I am sorry I have been away for awhile, you know just got to do STUFF!!!

I am not sure what I can add to this discussion other than on my 13th year of marriage to my Life Partner we did a collaring ceremony, I collared my life partner. We did this with family and friends in attendence that were very close to us, they were not even in the BDSM, Ds or FemDOM lifestyle. It was a very intense ceremony that is still very strong today. Our Families, Lifestyle friends and vanilla friends know of our relationship and how it works. They have never looked at us differently, I think that is because we do not run down the street proclaiming we are in a FemDOM relationship it is just the way we live life. The relationships that (I consider POLY) I am in engaged in are based on my relationship and interests with that person. Some relationships are short some are longer, some leave and some return to share some time of my life, (I have one of those return ones that I am experiencing right now) I enjoy each one.

Talk you guys later

Hey all,

Sorry been gone so much lately. Summers are short up here so we have to make the most of them.

As LR stated I did not write those ( very touching ) words. I have to say though that they really hit some of my heart strings.:)

Ari- Yeah I have written the collaring ceremony. Im not going to share it ( publicly) till after the ceremony though. If you are interested I can PM you some of the "vows".

LR has begun working on her dress for the ceremony and Im still waiting on our tax return so that I can buy the materials for the collar Im making for her.

We have started with around 15 rules so far. Unfortunatly some of the rules will have to be on hold till we are reunited after the move to the states. 24/7 is " work " there isnt a " break ". Not that I desire one ;) But the thing with 24/7 is that you have to know how to prioritize everything going on in your life and the life of your sub/Dom. For us its not a power trip its " our life ".

Right now , with all that is going on , with the move of the kids and LR. I have decided to slow down on the " correcting" and adding of rules or orchestrating of " scenes or actions". I will tweak some of the rules so that they will function with us being seperated.

We still plan on visiting our Canadian friends in Aug. The ceremony is still planned for that time frame. See you all then:cool:

Peace and Love
Maca

seeing as there is a whole lot of smiling going on here I thought I would tell you all that the bruises Derby has on her legs from playing derby are actually from when I constrained her and ground my heels into her leg with my heels :D

She shows of those bruises like anyone who enjoys getting a good beating. The only difference is in the how...

Yep I'm proud of my bruises. And I just read this thread for the first time today. My question is how do you possibly know what you might be into? There is so much terminology and stuff going on in this thread that I find it quite overwhelming. I'm open to learning though :D;)
-Derby

Yes I do..but heavy flogs are more to my liking....I like the dull thumping ;)

it's all greek to me! Dull thumping in my mind makes me think of the bass track coming from the car behind you at a red light! Crap, I'm vanilla :rolleyes:

it's all greek to me! Dull thumping in my mind makes me think of the bass track coming from the car behind you at a red light! Crap, I'm vanilla :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with that! Perhaps you'll don your Nurses outfit and hit the next event with us? Redpepper would love that I bet! As long as you don't mind watching her teach me a lesson...I have been a very bad boy lately :eek:

As long as you don't mind me tagging along (I have been to such events before, strictly as an observer.)

As long as you don't mind me tagging along (I have been to such events before, strictly as an observer.)

I certainly would not mind. Everbody else in our community has seen my pale little butt taking a beating...and you are more than a friend don't forget :)

of course you and Redpepper would have to talk and be comfortable too. If I speak for her she'll spank me...err wait now..isn't that the goal ;)

TMI TMI!!!...public forum people...TMI :)...put your towels back on...put the floggers away and...aww shucks who am I kidding :)...I can't even fake not being a little voyeuristic...

*gets out popcorn*...

I don't think there is anything Redpepper couldn't ruffle with her flog...you should hear the sounds it makes! She draws a lot of attention at events with her skill and intensity...so damn sexy!

I don't think there is anything Redpepper couldn't ruffle with her flog...you should hear the sounds it makes! She draws a lot of attention at events with her skill and intensity...so damn sexy!

While that sounds awesome...I am not a sub ;)...my feathers don't ruffle unless I tell them to, if you get my meaning, I tend to like ruffling others feathers with my riding crop...I like a good snap, crackle pop sound in my domination....

NOW, I love watching a dom use her tools. for that matter even men. Everyone has different techniques and tools...so I would be up for a show :) :p

Back