"Always Together" Finding Some One Who Means It

ColorsWolf

I don't know how many other people want this.

I want us to be together because we want to, not because we need to.

I don't know if we will decide to take different paths in life separately or together.

When we are together, I want to "always be together" in every way: every moment together, always touching, always cuddling, when we sleep we snuggle, when we eat we share each other's food, we bathe together, we are always touching in some way and we even are with each other on the toilet two or more toilets and bidets side by side preferred.

If I do make a connection with some one or some ones: this is the kind of relationship(s) I want.

Is this a quality I can find in some one else before dating, to develop during dating over time with strengthening of an intimate relationship(s), or it some what a combination of both?

Is this harder to find or to make with some one in or from the U.S.A.?

Would it be easier in other countries?

Does any one else have experiences or helpful input to share?

Last edited:
I think your best bet would be looking for people with a history of undiagnosed or untreated mental Health issues. Failing that, just go for someone very,very broken.

I think your best bet would be looking for people with a history of undiagnosed or untreated mental Health issues. Failing that, just go for someone very,very broken.

Wow, that is one of the meanest things some one has ever told me.

If you actually think this about this subject or if your inention was insult: your attempt to help is appreciated but it is not helpful and in fact is insultful, rude, spiteful, and generalizing.~

I can't imagine ever wanting to be around someone THAT needy. I personally need some alone time now and then. EVERYONE I know does, too. I also have no desire to time my bowel movements so my partner and I can do that together (heck, I don't even want to be in the room when someone's pooping, let alone be doing it myself, too!). I like cuddling a lot, but there are times I just want space. I love having the people I love around, but their presence in another room is sometimes even better than having their arms around me.

So, no... I have no idea where you would be able to find someone who wants the extreme contact that you want. If I met someone with those wants, I would run.

Yikes...

I would either run screaming or want to shoot myself in the head if someone wanted this of me.

Maybe like somebody that is looking for a green card or something like that. I can't imagine wanting to be around anybody that way. I need some me time.

There's "togetherness" and partnership, and then there's being so needy and codependent as to be mentally/emottionally unbalanced - sorry, but what you fantasize about sounds like the latter aand very unhealthy. That kind of relationship is something I would want to protect someone from, not to encourage. Jeez, it's actually little scary, like some kind of imprisonment situation. These thoughts you have are simply irrational and not what a healthy adult would want. Have you considered therapy?

I love being with my loves. When I was on maternity leave, nate and I only spent 2 hours apart during those 7 weeks and I absolutely loved it. I don't have a desire for alone time, I prefer to bring my love with me on errands or out with friends. I see nothing wrong with that, just a preference. Sam told me he and his ex wife were like that. They started a business together so they were together 24/7? Im glad he's that way because it means he wants to be with me just as much as i want to be with him. Just being in the same room, even if nate is drawing and im reading fulfills me.

I love being with my loves. When I was on maternity leave, nate and I only spent 2 hours apart during those 7 weeks and I absolutely loved it. I don't have a desire for alone time, I prefer to bring my love with me on errands or out with friends. I see nothing wrong with that, just a preference. Sam told me he and his ex wife were like that. They started a business together so they were together 24/7? Im glad he's that way because it means he wants to be with me just as much as i want to be with him. Just being in the same room, even if nate is drawing and im reading fulfills me.

Thank you so much, I'm glad some one who also enjoys the thought of constant loving touch shared their opinion here.

As for every one else: I appreciate you sharing your opinions, but please try to keep yourselves from being judgmental of other people when they enjoy things or live a in a way you do not.~

Thank you.

Love,

ColorsWolf~

For many people (including myself), that level of togetherness would feel smothering... and I LOVE spending time with Chops. I still like to have time alone, though, or with my own friends and interests, nurturing me outside of the "us".

It also reminded me of this SNL sketch. (Warning: site is probably blocked by many workplaces, although the video is SFW)

Many people find this type of thing undesirable (hence the popularity of the "Overly Attached Girlfriend" meme), so I'm not sure how easy it would be to find someone with the same desires. Not impossible, it seems, but difficult. I do recommend you be up front when dating someone, though... such behavior can seem pretty stalkerish if people aren't expecting it, and it could potentially get interpreted fairly badly.

Last edited:
So if you could, would you have side by side toilets so you could defecate together?

So if you could, would you have side by side toilets so you could defecate together?

Yes!~ ^_^

But I would just be happy if only 1 of us had to use the toilet and the other or others stayed by that one's side holding some part of them like their leg, arm, hand, shoulder, etc.~

That is the kind of intimacy I want.~ :)

As for the smell, well I enjoy the smell of cow feces and horse feces on the count of being around farms or passing by them a lot in my life. All it would probably take is enough time spent with them to get used to it and even like it.~

If not, then that's ok: I'm a mouth-breather any ways.~

How ever they would handle it would be up to them, the point is we would be together always in every sense.~ :)

We wouldn't "complete" each other, we wouldn't "fulfill" each other, we are already "whole".~

I don't want some one(s) who "needs" me, I want some one(s) who "wants" me.~

Last edited:
Did the Navy not work out CW?

I wouldn't think you would have the spare time during IT. You definitely wouldn't be posting if you are at Great Lakes.

Did the Navy not work out CW?

I wouldn't think you would have the spare time during IT. You definitely wouldn't be posting if you are at Great Lakes.

You are correct in your assessment: I was Administratively Separated and Discharged on March 24, 2014.~

I got into some verbal only arguments with my fellow division shipmates and I was having abnormal physical problems like horribly painful back-muscle spasms that were actually caused by suppressed stress

and this in combination with my high school history of failing to adjust I was diagnosed with a 'General Personality Disorder': basically I was having trouble 'adjusting' to 'a military Navy lifestyle'

and usually they would suggest the P.A.S.S. program as this happens some times or often to new recruits especially if they've never lived away from their parents before,

but because of my history in high school my psychologist said he was seeing a 'pattern' and he diagnosed me saying 'I never developed any social skills' and he said that this 'condition' was disqualifying so I was to be 'separated' and then processed out of the military.

At first I fought it all the way, but then I had a mental break-through of an epiphany during P.E.P. or Psychological Education Program and realized I had joined for my parents and I just severely brainwashed myself into believing I also wanted to join for myself.~ So I waived my rights and a 3 weeks later: here I am.~

What I feel like I really want is to be free, experience every thing, and happy: so I am now a Freelancer as in I don't want to have a 'permanent' job and I don't want a 'career'.~

I already have trouble dealing with stress for as long as I can remember, and I didn't realize it until I got home but the military is incredibly stressful.~

I know the rest of the Navy is not like Basic Training, but just the thought of being "tied", I compare the idea to a dog on a leash the dog is free to do what they want within confines of that leash but they are always aware that that leash is always there, now makes me want to jump on over to Canada then hitch the next ride to Europe.~ Haha!~ :)

Oh and you do get access to the internet in separations, but you're not "supposed to" be on sites like this or 'Facebook' but most people do any ways as in their words, "I don't care." since they are being basically 'kicked out' of the military in their eyes.~

Last edited:
Needing someone to hold my hand while I take a crap? Now that right there would be a whole new level of Hell. And six floors down is being in a relationship with someone who needs me to hold their hand while they take a crap.

Yes!~ ^_^

But I would just be happy if only 1 of us had to use the toilet and the other or others stayed by that one's side holding some part of them like their leg, arm, hand, shoulder, etc.~

That is the kind of intimacy I want.~ :)

How ever they would handle it would be up to them, the point is we would be together always in every sense.~ :)

We wouldn't "complete" each other, we wouldn't "fulfill" each other, we are already "whole".~

I don't want some one(s) who "needs" me, I want some one(s) who "wants" me.~

To my POV, your first statement contradict your last ones. A constant desire for constant touch speaks to deep-seated needs, an unfulfilled psychological itch that requires scratching -- or serious self-examination, to find root cause.

My children need me. Even as old as they are, they are not ready to survive in this world on their own with their current skillsets, physical, intellectual, or emotional.

My husband, my boyfriend.... I don't need them. I can and have lived without either of them in my life for long periods of time. But I want them in my life. I have made active choices to have them there. I believe they have done and will continue to do the same. I know they can both manage on their own without me -- indeed, without anyone at all. There are situations that can make our wants for each other feel like a need; recent NRE makes my wanting feel like a need. My husband's recent health problems probably makes him feel like he needs me at times. But circumstances change; choice remains.

Without the independence, I would have to question the choices.

Again, IMHO only.

I do not "need" any one nor any thing, I realized a long time ago that I don't "need" any thing.~

I could die right now and be content.~ I am happy now in this moment.~

I appreciate every thing and I am happy to have just experienced every thing I have.~

I don't have some "psychological hole" or "void" or "hole" to "fill", I am "whole", as "crazy" as it sounds to today's societies: I am happy just being "me" as I am.~

Love would be a wonderful experience, but I am content if it never happens in the way I see on the movie screens nor in any way at all.~

There are many things that I would like to happen, that would be great if they did happen, but if they don't happen: I am NOT "unfulfilled", I am me, I am still happy right now in this moment, have no regrets, love every thing, appreciate every thing, and I am grateful for every thing that was, that is, and that might be.~ :)

I realized I am much happier when I stop trying to "control" every thing and just be happy "being".~

Last edited:
Hey Colors-

My wife and have been together for 22 years. She is my best friend. For the first 20 years, we may have spent a total of 5 nights apart...Neither one of us had outside friends...On weekends, we were together, unless one of us had to work... That was wrong for us to do that...

I can understand why you would want that... If i remember way back, i may have wanted the same thing... I love to cuddle, even after all these years.... I am glad my wife isnt as affectionate...Be very careful what you wish for...Sometimes to much together time is suffocating... It maybe fine at first, but years later?????I need to breathe... That's why we are opening our marriage...

Today, my wife and I are more like friends. With occasional benefits...

I am learning the difference between a need and a want...I didn't know the difference for the longest time...

Hey Colors-

My wife and have been together for 22 years. She is my best friend. For the first 20 years, we may have spent a total of 5 nights apart...Neither one of us had outside friends...On weekends, we were together, unless one of us had to work... That was wrong for us to do that...

I can understand why you would want that... If i remember way back, i may have wanted the same thing... I love to cuddle, even after all these years.... I am glad my wife isnt as affectionate...Be very careful what you wish for...Sometimes to much together time is suffocating... It maybe fine at first, but years later?????I need to breathe... That's why we are opening our marriage...

Today, my wife and I are more like friends. With occasional benefits...

I am learning the difference between a need and a want...I didn't know the difference for the longest time...

I am glad that you are learning the difference between "need" and "want", I'm not sure how many people do.~

Truer words than many are those words: I should be careful what I wish for, but how can I know how I feel about some thing if I never experience it?~

Some times I jump into things, some times I am extremely cautious, and some times it is a combination of both.~

Thank you for sharing that.~

As always,

Love,

ColorsWolf

Back