Denver open-invitation

brainfreezy

Hello Denver polys-

As you may know, periwinklesunset and I are dipping our toes in the water, and learning about the poly lifestyle. Now that the weather is cooperating and we like what we're reading, we'd like to meet you all. We certainly don't have to do a convention-style mass-meeting, so this is just an open invitation to meet with you on your own time for coffee or whatever you might have in mind.

(I should preface this discussion by saying as we're only recent transplants, we're still not the super-outdoorsy-athletic-type mandated by the state, so we haven't yet picked up hiking, skiing, or any of that stuff at this point - maybe as our health improves). We're in Littleton, but enjoy meeting new people and places, so we can come to you or meet at a favorite spot in-between.

No rush. We have been exploring breweries, museums, and other fun places, so we could incorporate those. Also we love dining out. If you are local, some weeknights are fine, but the weekends are usually wide-open. We look forward to meeting you!

LOL this makes me wish I lived closer :)

Well, if you (or anyone else reading this for that matter) find yourself in the Denver area and want to meet up, by all means PM or post here. Our purpose on the board is to learn and start both in-person friendships with locals, as well as meet people from all over.

That said, we wish you lived closer too! :)

Denver meetup group is alive and well!

Went to the Denver meetup group last night at Red&Jerry's. Fairly large turnout (around 50 people, 18 of which were new). After opening business it split off into new and experienced discussion groups. Great group of people, and I think I recognized some people from their profile, but I didn't get a chance to say hi to everyone :(

Anyway, were any of you locals there? Wife and I learned a lot, and it was good to meet people in so many situations, some new to everything, and some still learning after many years. I'd seen posts that the Denver meetup was dead for a while, (and apparently they were), but now they're back! Hope to see you folks at the next one!

Back