>_<

Ohiogrl

eeeek!

Ok I have a pretty dominating personality when it comes to finding new people for my BF. Out of concern of course, as I have mentioned in my other post.

ButI am gonna skip talking about him for a minute, because I just realized something. I am all good with poly and all, I like I want it, etc.... but I'm talking to an old friend right now who I have been intimate with before and she and her new hubby want me to come visit. "like that".

It just occurred to me how shy I am when it comes to others propositioning me.
Like VERY. Turn bright red, stumble over my words, dont know what to say, kinda shy.

And since I am moving away, and haven't dated on my own in YEARS, This is something I need to get over. I am not even sure how it happened. I USED to have balls of freaking steel! Where did they go? How did this happen?!?!?!?

More importantly, what am I going to do about it?

I am not happy to discover this fact about myself. :mad:

If you hadn't discovered it, you couldn't address it...

So I'd say you're still ahead of the game, since self-awareness is key to finding a resolution to such things.

Those balls of steel: you've prolly still got 'em. They might be a li'l rusty, is all. Find 'em, polish 'em up a little. You'll be fine.

Welcome to the club! :D I've been this way for years now. My wife is the talker/communicator. She is very open and social. I don't know how to introduce myself....But I'm getting better....and as I'm opening up to more and more people, the women aren't so taken aback when I ask them out. :p Of course, none of them have taken me up on it yet...but I'll keep asking. LOL I had one lady say "I don't think your wife would appreciate that!". I told her "You might be surprised. She's actually fine with it." So she said "Well, I don't do wives.". I smiled and said "I can respect that.". And I left it at that. Now, since this conversation, this woman has been a LOT more talkative with me. Not overly so, but more talkative for sure.

So just be more open. ;)

I should have saw this coming. I was talking to someone from here yesterday about how I got all freaked out about guys checking me out at comic con. But I figured, that was mostly the amount of them doing so! That can be a bit daunting. So understandable. But I know this girl! We have already played Acrobats in the Bedroom, so why did I get all nervous? I really caught myself off guard. Glad I did though, before I get moved and out in the middle of my brand new life and end up sitting home with my cats out of fear. LOL.

Thanks for the support! I was just a bit freaked out. Definitely going to have to work on this. haha. (Seriously though! WTH? LMAO!!!!)

Sadly, I am going to have to turn her and new hubby down. They live an hour away and I just don't have the time to go spend with them. Move date is coming up too soon, and I have too much to do. =(

Welcome to the club! :D I've been this way for years now. My wife is the talker/communicator. She is very open and social. I don't know how to introduce myself....But I'm getting better....and as I'm opening up to more and more people, the women aren't so taken aback when I ask them out. :p Of course, none of them have taken me up on it yet...but I'll keep asking. LOL I had one lady say "I don't think your wife would appreciate that!". I told her "You might be surprised. She's actually fine with it." So she said "Well, I don't do wives.". I smiled and said "I can respect that.". And I left it at that. Now, since this conversation, this woman has been a LOT more talkative with me. Not overly so, but more talkative for sure.

So just be more open. ;)

Its cool you are at least to the point of asking someone out though! I don't think I could do that yet for a while. LOL. I'm a total nerd. I just get rambling on about Battle Star Galactica or something. Its ridiculous.

Its cool you are at least to the point of asking someone out though! I don't think I could do that yet for a while. LOL. I'm a total nerd. I just get rambling on about Battle Star Galactica or something. Its ridiculous.

There's a BSG exhibit at the Sci-Fi museum in Seattle until March.
</flag on the play>

There's a BSG exhibit at the Sci-Fi museum in Seattle until March.
</flag on the play>

OMG I know!!!! I want to go soooo bad! This move is absolutely DRAINING me of my money though so I am unfortunately going to miss it. :(

What is flag on the play?
Is that a sports thing? I don't get it. :confused:

Are you suggesting new places to go get hit on? I went, no one hit on me LOL

Oh you went? I am sooo jealous! I hope you took pictures! I would love to see them!

ah ... lol ok. I don't mind though. I didn't expect this subject to get to long. I was just having a minor freak out moment. lol :eek:

Derailment of a topic is something that some of us have come to love about this forum :D

Derailment of a topic is something that some of us have come to love about this forum :D
I used to be a Mod elsewhere and it was a huge no-no for us. =/

Do I need to worry?

I used to be a Mod elsewhere and it was a huge no-no for us. =/

Do I need to worry?
Not at all. It happens often. And often ends up well. :p

Part of the reason I get into drag racing....Ride her hard, and lick her in the end. LOL

:/flag:

Back on topic:

So while you are going on about Battlestar Galactica, slip in a "Hey, we should go out for dinner sometime and discuss this further" Add in a wink and the deal is sealed! ;)

So, when you get to where you're moving...wanna go out for a bite to eat? Or possibly go kayaking with my wife and I? ;)

See? That simple.

0_0

>_<

::blushes like mad::

( Dang! Gonna have to get over that!)

Sure food sounds fun. I am crazy afraid of water though. =/

You will have to come to me as I am unable to drive due to my disability. We can talk when I get settled? Always good to have friends in the area! I only know one person down there. =)

Well, I'm a bit further south....but we get up that way every now and then. ;)

And we would be more than happy to help you get over your fear of water. By using life vests. ;)

Oh, and the jokester side of me asks: How, if you are afraid of water, do you shower? :p LOL

Back