Where do we go from here??

lizzygirl2412

Kenny and I have known each other for 19 years. We are a fun couple and very secure in our relationship. We recently have been exploring the possiblity of bringing another woman into the picture. Not someone for just fun but someone to add to us. Neither of us are very sure how this works, but we both agree, three is better than two.
I would love some input from anyone on where we go from here, now that we have made this major decission??

My first suggestion is to stop using terms like "add to us" when describing what you're looking for. It'll rub a lot of people up the wrong way for reasons that will become clear as you read up on Unicorn Hunters.

Secondly, read up on Unicorn Hunters. You may not feel you fit the mould, but unless you do something to differentiate yourself from them then that's what you will be assumed to be, particularly while you use "add to our relationship"-type language.

Thirdly, meet people and get to know them. If you get along then try to work out what shape a relationship with them might take. Don't go out with a triad-shaped hole to fill and try to force people into it.

There's plenty more good advice out there. The best thing you can do is read as much of it as you can and try to take it on board even—or perhaps particularly—when it's not what you want to hear.

Welcome, and good luck.

Thank you

Thank you so much for you reply and your advice. I was able to do a little research this morning on the "unicorn hunters" I found it very helpful. We will continue to do our research in hope that, one we do find somebody, two we do it the right way and three we do not offend anyone.
I do have to admit the thought of sharing our life with someone else, though not the norm, does make me smile!!
Any other advice you would like to share, feel free.. I am all ears:eek::):)

Back