Guys who shave... down there

Okay, several guys have said that in this thread and I think that notion is utterly ridiculous. Dudes, we can all see how big your shlong is whether there is hair there or not! Duh.

Oh good i'm here. Better late than never.

Nycindie, if there is a lot of hair on a guy's dick and balls, shaving CAN make it LOOK bigger when it's hard. It's purely aesthetic. It won't make the dick FEEL bigger INSIDE you, but it looks nice and smooth while it's sliding in and out.

While I take the books written by Paul

with a grain of salt, I am what most people would call a literalist, as in I take the words of scriptures literally, at least the words where I am confident I can decipher the true meaning. So generally speaking, at least in the context of orgees, I follow the guidelines outlined in 1st Corinthians chapter Eleven

with a grain of salt, I am what most people would call a literalist, as in I take the words of scriptures literally, at least the words where I am confident I can decipher the true meaning. So generally speaking, at least in the context of orgees, I follow the guidelines outlined in 1st Corinthians chapter Eleven

Huh? http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 11&version=NIV

There is word from Paul there about how it's proper for men to have short hair and women to have long hair. No mention of orgees (sic).

I was joking

But I do think the author of that chapter was intentionally subverting an alternate meaning. I don't take any of Paul's words seriously. Not only is that chapter completely misogynistic, it was pretty sly in his reasoning. If he was't alluding to pubic hair, why is it the long hair can serve as a covering on women but not men? long pubic hair cannot hide an erect penis, so a man can't cover his private parts, but a female with long pubic does provide for a covering

You realise that the majority of religions have women cover their hair to retain modesty. That's what that is about. The fact that women should have long hair and only let their husbands see it. This says they should do it only when praying, and that's why many orthodox Christians cover their hair when going to church. Jewish women, Hasidic Jews anyway, do it all the time as do Muslims.

On pubic hair, for me, it's a hygiene thing. I'm quite hairy, generally, and girls are juicy and stuff so it just seems cleaner to remove body hair. I like men to be a bit too hairy, but I like neat or shaven pubes.

If it weren't ol' Paulie of Tarsus

Then maybe one of King James translators or some scribe who'd had enough of the editor in chief's doing unintentionally as to what Bart Simpson did intentionally when the waiter comes around with fresh ground pepper, a little more-a little more-a little more-a little more-just a tiny bit more, then too much! take it away!

I know many religions cover their head, and whether it was Paul (who right up until JC died, was paid to mitigate all the damage JC was doing fillin people's head with crazy nonsense according to the current ruling class, then suddenly did an about face as he was crucified and suddenly writes over half of the new testament? Sounds like he was still receiving full salary to me) but I will admit I don't know anybody that shares my views. I don't agree that women should wear their pubic hair long, and whoever the authors were (I suspect several of the day's equivalent to top editors of the AP who were loyal to pharisees and current govt.) but other than the subtle jabs at women, which still goes on today, people gathering for a smorgasbord of food they don't otherwise get at home, combined with only mentioned how hair length, due to hair being used as a covering, but not mention at all of an article of clothing, but hair, and how it's pointless for men because their hair can't cover him when he is in the middle of propheseying mentality, and right before that explain why one can be covered and the other cannot when he is talking about one being of the other, and at the the head of this one is that one type talk sounds an awful like the stuff the guy at Home Depot started saying in attempt to explain why the two halves of the one connector were referred to as "male" and "female" ends and I just sat there scratching my head looking puzzled unto girlfriend smacked me for putting the guy through having to explain it.

Maybe I really am just crazy, but I believe what I believe, and I know nobody sees it as I do.

But regardless, I say clean being number one priority, and then shorn to a quarter inch or shaven as Paul put it (although I am not sure how many people back then wore the hair do like Telly Savalas)

I was only joking about preferring the seventies and eighties fad on longer hairdo's, but I was being totally serious about some scribe or Paul being able to sneak one past the sensors, and you can't argue with success, if he got a shot past the whatever goalie enforced no explicit mentions of sex , more power to him

@Dirtclustitt you just explain briefly, why you think that passage is talking about pubic hair? I don't understand. It's talking about the hair on one's head.

Last edited:
Yes, dirclustit. Explain it briefly. You can do it, i know you can.

brief *(brf)
adj. brief·er, brief·est
1. Short in time, duration, length, or extent.
2. Succinct; concise: a brief account of the incident.
3. Curt; abrupt.
n.
1. A short, succinct statement.
2. A condensation or an abstract of a larger document or series of documents.
3. Law
a. A formal outline listing main contentions along with supporting evidence and documentation.
b. A document containing all the facts and points of law pertinent to a specific case, filed by an attorney before arguing the case in court.
4. Roman Catholic Church A papal letter that is not as formal as a bull.
5. A briefing.
6. briefs Short, tight-fitting underpants.
tr.v. briefed, brief·ing, briefs
1. To summarize.
2. To give instructions or preparatory information to: briefed the astronauts before the mission.
Idiom:
in brief
In short.
[Middle English bref, from Old French, from Latin brevis. N., Middle English bref, written communication, from Old French, from Medieval Latin breve, from Latin, neuter of brevis, short; see mregh-u- in Indo-European roots.]
briefer n.
briefly adv.
briefness n.

This thread has been fun and informative. I am glad I started it. Please don't ruin it. Thank you.

@Dirtclustitt you just explain briefly, why you think that passage is talking about pubic hair? I don't understand. It's talking about the hair on one's head.

Yes, dirclustit. Explain it briefly. You can do it, i know you can.

No, no, no. I think Cindie would prefer to leave the half baked religious theories about hair out of this thread, and so would I! Sheesh. Maybe start another thread if it mean that much to you 3.

I was thinkng more along the lines of the very last definition, "briefing the astronauts before the mission". But i defer to nycindie out of universal poly respect and furthermore, because she knows the secret poly handshake and takes no prisoners.

No, no, no. I think Cindie would prefer to leave the half baked religious theories about hair out of this thread, and so would I! Sheesh. Maybe start another thread if it mean that much to you 3.
Um, it's about pubic hair, male pubic hair (allegedly), and I see no reason it can't be here.

so, yea, i shave, at least partially, and trim the rest, i'm...um..very very hairy...and like to go without underwear.
okay, so i got my pubes caught in my zipper, once....and promised myself never ever again!

so, yea, i shave, at least partially, and trim the rest, i'm...um..very very hairy...and like to go without underwear.
okay, so i got my pubes caught in my zipper, once....and promised myself never ever again!

I think this case-scenario is more common than many people would admit to pubicly i mean publicly.

I actually prefer a man to shave, but my husband doesn't even trim. Go figure. I have been trying to convince him to try it since we got together, but he hasn't. He says he is afraid of cutting himself and doesn't even know how to really do it. I think next time we are in the shower together I am just going to start manscaping him lol

Crux and I do it religiously. I like the smoothness of it and he likes that its less itchy, less hot, and just all around less hair.
And yeah, how attractive is having to stop to pick a hair out of your mouth really? It's kinda a mood killer for me. I prefer all my lovers to be bare.

Are there any men here who shave their pubic area and/or chest on a regular basis? Just wondering why you do it, and if you do it yourself or go somewhere to have it done. My new lover is completely shaven (chest, groin, balls, everything) and this is the first time I've ever been with a man who does that. A friend of mine wondered if he likes to wear leather underwear and maybe being shaved feels better for that - hahaha! I'm going to ask him his motivation next time we're together, but I'm interested in other perspectives from the guys out there. Thanks!

Some times I do shave own there,I just like o see it clean ,but one day I saw my neighbour wife was shaving his chest ,that make meander if he is gay ?

And yeah, how attractive is having to stop to pick a hair out of your mouth really? It's kinda a mood killer for me.

Ah, the young people of today are so spoiled. ;)

Really, I never understood what the big deal is over pulling out a hair and moving on. No, it's not pleasant, but it's just a part of what is happening. Centuries of people got hairs in their mouths during sex, why are people so delicate nowadays? LOL. I'd rather deal with a hair every now and then, than give up the fragrance of sex that pubic hair holds.

Ah, the young people of today are so spoiled. ;)

Really, I never understood what the big deal is over pulling out a hair and moving on. No, it's not pleasant, but it's just a part of what is happening. Centuries of people got hairs in their mouths during sex, why are people so delicate nowadays? LOL. I'd rather deal with a hair every now and then, than give up the fragrance of sex that pubic hair holds.

Indie Indie Indie! Have you never had a pubic hair lodged like right in the back of your throat, almost in your windpipe?

I don't want to say something that can't be unsaid, but I am thinking lots of things that are different, yet the same.

Have you never had a pubic hair lodged like right in the back of your throat, almost in your windpipe?

I never had, and I've been around the block a few times. Seems to me when there is a hair in the mouth, it's more the texture of a head hair anyway...

Back