is there anyone here from canada

tcgauvin7582

hello just looking to start our family with the addition of a sister wife for me and a wife for my husband we are new in this but been looking in to it for a year or so now and not haveing any luck we are from canada and wanting this not knowing were to look any more been looking on a number of dating sights and well not sure even how to bring this topic up to a person is hard how do you talk to people about it all i know is we are looking and very interested can anyone help and guid us

Canada is a big place, there's lots of us here, a few are even from Ontario.

*raises hand for Ontario*

tcgauvin7582: Could you please use punctuation? I'm finding it really difficult to read what you're writing. Thank you.

Welcome.

Hello there and welcome. I just wanted to let you know... in case you don't... that this site is not for polygamists. It's for polyamorists. Perhaps you know that and call a "sister wife" someone who is your "metamour" and perhaps a "secondary" in your relationship with your husband that I would wonder would be a "primary" relationship.

I don't know from the limited amount you said (perhaps you did an introduction on the intro forum I don't know about?) what it is you seek in terms of context. Polyamory and polygamy are very different.

If you are unfamiliar with terms in polyamory, I suggest you look at the stickies to find the thread on "defintions." They are not always necessary after a time, but I personally have found it helpful to have a common language in order to understand what people are writing about here... it sometimes can really help in the process of what people write about on here. :)

see i did not know this. i have been looking and googleing and this site keeps comming up and i am sorry i did not know of all this well now i do know the differences between them all and well i will not bother with this site cause i am looking for something different from what you said so i will go and not come back i was lost looking for questions that i was thinking and well you have made things unwelcome here for me and i will be sure to tell people who are looking not to look here cause some people are not very kind and open but some are

see i did not know this. i have been looking and googleing and this site keeps comming up and i am sorry i did not know of all this well now i do know the differences between them all and well i will not bother with this site cause i am looking for something different from what you said so i will go and not come back i was lost looking for questions that i was thinking and well you have made things unwelcome here for me and i will be sure to tell people who are looking not to look here cause some people are not very kind and open but some are
Unwelcoming?! Sorry, how? You are more than welcome here :) If you are seeking answers for yourself and have something to offer, then you are welcome.

Sorry, I am confused. :confused: I have read back and am unclear where the part was that was that someone wrote to you without being welcoming. sigh..... don't get it.:(

Back